Cruise in a couple days - Still no suite grty cabin assignment yet 😳.

Please calm my nerves. I'm not good at patience. I booked a Suite Grty for Adventure of the Seas departing May 20, 2017 out of San Juan. I booked this cabin about 6 weeks ago. In the past, grty' s have been assigned almost immediately. I'm concerned they overbooked this sailing. I've called, they say, be patient. Hmmmmmm.........

I also booked 2 cabins several months ago for my adult children and their girlfriend/boyfriend. Two 21 years olds, a 20 and a 19 year old. We are linked. Thoughts ??

Have you done a mock booking for Suites lately?

Your chances are that you will get one of the suites that are still open. If none are available that should mean that they should have been assigned. The key word here is SHOULD.

Call again and be very polite. Good luck!

You WILL get AT LEAST the minimum GTY you booked...no worries...might be something better...keep your fingers crossed!

You must not have read of the people being bumped lately.

The drama was mostly due to POST #2 She already said she was frazzled and needed her nerves calmed and the first very response to her was, "We had a balcony guaranty on Oasis, offered an inside cabin. RCCL had overbooked. Good luck." ;p She turned a blind eye to everything after that LOL, even after Bob said it could be an hour before sailing before she found out. She ignored his post and went right into panic mode ;)