NCL Escape Bermuda 2018

anglophile

The Escape is sailing to Bermuda starting in April 2018. I would be very interested in anyone's dailies on the 7 day out of New York when it starts. I will be sailing on May 27, 2018. First time with Norwegian.

I've already booked for June 2018. I'm going on the Summit for the 3rd time this summer, but we hesitated to book the Breakaway because I've heard so many horrible things about the pools. I'm glad a different ship is starting next year. We are taking our kids on the Escape next year and they are excited.

The Escape is sailing to Bermuda starting in April 2018. I would be very interested in anyone's dailies on the 7 day out of New York when it starts. I will be sailing on May 27, 2018. First time with Norwegian.

Seriously?

Maybe you should post this message around April 15, 2018. First cruise is April 22

I've already booked for June 2018. I'm going on the Summit for the 3rd time this summer, but we hesitated to book the Breakaway because I've heard so many horrible things about the pools. I'm glad a different ship is starting next year. We are taking our kids on the Escape next year and they are excited.

When in June are you going? We are set for 6/10 and have a roll call going.

• 2 weeks later...

We sailed on the Breakaway last year on our honeymoon Cruise on a 7-Day to Bermuda. The cruise to Bermuda was great and being on Bermuda for two and a half days was incredible. We had no problems with the Breakaway so we are anticipating an even better experience on the Escape. We are going the week before you are and we'll post as many tips as we can once we get back.

• 11 months later...

Me too...also looking for dailies!

It's asking me to request access... therefore needing to provide some random stranger with my email address. Nope. There's photos been posted in another roll call thread folks... think it was the one for 29th April.

Update: Someone just returned from their Bermuda/Escape cruise and posted the dailies. Go to Roll Calls/Escape and look under Norwegian Escape 4/29/18 Bermuda Roll Call, page 16, post #303. I printed out each page individually. A little hard to read, but used a magnifying glass. Maybe someone knows a better way to magnify the print.