Adventure of the seas

We did a B2B last May on Adventure different itineraries and formal nights were both on nights 2 & 6.

Perhaps it's changed recently, but we've had cruises on Adventure where the nights were 2 and 5.

Perhaps it's changed recently, but we've had cruises on Adventure where the nights were 2 and 5.

Anything is possible...just posting our experience on the two different itineraries last May we did on Adventure....One that included St Maarten and the other one St Thomas.

We're on AoS in February and I'm curious too. Our itinerary features late nights in both Curacao and Aruba. I wondered if that would impact the formal nights as many would opt to stay ashore later. Night 5 would be Curacao until 8PM and Night 6 is Aruba until 11PM. Anyone know?

We're on AoS in February and I'm curious too. Our itinerary features late nights in both Curacao and Aruba. I wondered if that would impact the formal nights as many would opt to stay ashore later. Night 5 would be Curacao until 8PM and Night 6 is Aruba until 11PM. Anyone know?

Watch your compass! We thought we knew ahead of time, but as I mentioned to you in my review, it got changed. All 4 couples showed up at our table in either casual or smart casual that night.

I'm trying to solve that mystery too. I can't find a compass for our exact "day order." We go from San Juan, sea day, Bonaire, curacao, Aruba, sea day and then st marten. I've the new menu but idk the order

Sent from my iPhone using Forums