working email address for celebrity?

Water709

My DH and I are leaving on July 7 on a 9-day cruise on Summit. DH and I are getting frustrated, because we like having wine bottles delivered to our cabin, which we normally order and pay for before our cruise (and did so just a year ago when we last sailed on Summit). I have tried every email address I could find on their web site, and have gotten NO response AT ALL. Yes I could call, but I would prefer to communicate with them via EMAIL. This never used to be a problem, and now it is. If anyone has a working email address for Celebrity or a contact name with an email address, we would be grateful. BTW, we have booked a sky suite for this cruise, which is costing us over $10,000 and really think Celebrity could furnish an answer to us via email. If anyone could help, we would be grateful. We booked the cruise online and did not use a TA, but this has never been an issue before, and we have sailed with Celebrity multiple times. Please help!

Have you tried to order the wine through the Cruise Planner for your booking. I was able to order a bar set-up on-line yesterday.

I have order wine for our cabin in the past and again did it through the cruise planner. I have never ordered anything from X via a email address.

You started a thread about this issue already, and were advised to call Celebrity to order an in-room purchase of wine. I responded at the time that I thought that the ability to do this had been omitted from the website, but since then in other threads posters have reported that it is still doable through Gifts by Celebrity. Have you tried to order via Gifts by Celebrity on the website?

Also, I don't believe that Sky Suites get a pre-cruise Phone call from the land-based concierge. I think that service is only offered to the upper level suites.

I still say, call Celebrity and what you want can be ordered for you.

If you are in a Sky Suite you will eventually get an email or call from the shore side concierge. Seems to vary widely anywhere from a few days before to a month or more before.

No shore side Conciegre for Sky Suites.

Correct. Do not wait to be contacted by the suite concierge. You would have had to spend a lot more to qualify for that.

I'm not sure why you are reluctant to telephone. But that really is the best way, as you were advised in your earlier thread on this subject.

Their systems are not set up to handle booking requests via email. If that's the type of service you require, I'd suggest using a TA instead. Having it in writing isn't going to protect you any more than having a booking confirmation sent after you call or book online. Seems bizarre to insist that they change their business process to suit you rather than just picking up the phone like the thousands of other guests do day in and day out.

I understand your frustration. In this day and age, I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO CALL SOMEONE when a simple email is all that is needed. I hate talking on the phone. I think a simple email should be fine, but in my experience, Celebrity was always very slow in answering them.

In her other thread, the OP indicated that her preference for email over telephone was to have a written record of the transaction, not an unwise choice. Nevertheless, it's easy enough to simply ask for a confirmation email when phoning in an order. Whatever other problems Celebrity might have, I've always found them quick to provide confirmations, usually within minutes of placing an order.

I was not suggesting that because DH and I had spent a lot of money, that Celebrity should be "catering" to us. I was merely asking if anyone had an email address we could use, since in the past we had done so and it had been useful and answered quite quickly and nicely. I have not been able to order our usual "pre-cruise" amenities via the Celebrity web site. If you think DH and I should book on another cruise line, thanks, but we are already booked on the Summit, for our fourth time on this ship, which we love. If any other cc member has anything negative to say, it's not helpful. I'm crying tonight because I thought other CC members were friends, and not people wishing to issue judgment. I am only looking for assistance. If you don't have any to offer, please remain silent. DH and I are looking forward to our cruise; it is too late to change our arrangements; this is our 31st cruise in 34 years, and we are not novices. We are VERY grateful for any constructive advice since it is only one month prior to cruising. Most likely I will place a phone call to Celebrity tonight. I do notice that nobody offered any email so thanks for those who were not judgmental. We were going to answer a roll call, but after getting so much negative feedback, probably will not. Thanks for those of you who were kind with your responses.

You did ask twice, in two different threads, and basically got the same answers -- no matter how much money you spent, Celebrity doesn't have an email address for this. The same would be true if you were in an inside cabin, or a verandah. You might be able to order what you need through Gifts by Celebrity, but it might require a phone call. We all wish that Celebrity operated differently than it does, but that's the long and short of it.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/onboard-packages/beverage-packages/wine-packages

Click on "book now".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

For those still on the old site, this link returns a "This page no longer exists" error message. On the new site it works perfectly. I wonder if the OP is still using the old site.