For those missing HAL's good old days - It's 8:45 pm BINGO!!!

OlsSalt

LOL LOL LOL!!!!

Made my day.

OlSalt I am a retired DDS! Been retired 10 years now but still do a lot of speaking at Dental ADA meetings.

Thanks for the laugh!

We need double popcorn!

Denise:)

How many times did patients ask you if you had seen The Marathon Man .........:evilsmile:

Ya see, there is this scene where the bad guy who is a dentist gets the good guy in the chair and ...........

(You know)

What I noticed was the Mravinsky recording of Tchaikovsky 6th Symphony bring featured - the Mravinsky recordings of the 4th through 6th Symphonies are still among the best to be heard - I'd sit in the Dentists chair for that!

Dance music until 2 am ??? What a wonderful concept!

I noticed that, too! Now there are hardly any people out and about aboard a HAL ship even at the starting 12:15am time for the dancing...maybe if there were some varieties of music (not just BB King)....

Dance music until 2 am ??? What a wonderful concept!

There was lots of dancing, in both the Ambassador Lounge and the Queens Lounge for pre-dinner cocktails; after dinner in the Ambassador Lounge until late, as recently as the early 90s.

Even the Tropic Bar (the piano Bar on that ship) didn't open for business until 11:00 PM, and was still jumping at 2:00 AM. (I know because I closed the joint so often). :D

There was a variety of different entertainment going on all over the ship, which is what kept people out having fun.

I suspect that even the most lavish of staterooms had nothing on the current style cabins was also an incentive to get out and mingle. People tended to socialize more back then.

There was lots of dancing, in both the Ambassador Lounge and the Queens Lounge for pre-dinner cocktails; after dinner in the Ambassador Lounge until late, as recently as the early 90s.

Even the Tropic Bar (the piano Bar on that ship) didn't open for business until 11:00 PM, and was still jumping at 2:00 AM. (I know because I closed the joint so often). :D

There was a variety of different entertainment going on all over the ship, which is what kept people out having fun.

I suspect that even the most lavish of staterooms had nothing on the current style cabins was also an incentive to get out and mingle. People tended to socialize more back then.

Looks like we started cruising a few years too late :D But we are still having a h... of a time trying to catch up !