Luminare restaurant on embarkation

ebtrip

Yes it is open. It's a great place to head for and escape the crowds on embarkation day!

Now that the secret is out it will be packed. 🙄

Just as a clarification it is only for Suite guests and I am sure that most know that, but since anything written here on CC is gospel we don't want any confusion or arguing with the staff because they weren't allowed to dine there. 🤗

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

It's also called Luminae, while we're correcting things. I noticed you called it Luminare in another thread but it's pronounced with a NAY sound at the end and not AIR. Why they chose such a confusing name is anyone's guess.

It's also called Luminae, while we're correcting things. I noticed you called it Luminare in another thread but it's pronounced with a NAY sound at the end and not AIR. Why they chose such a confusing name is anyone's guess.

Dually noted, thanks

Now that the secret is out it will be packed. 🙄

Just as a clarification it is only for Suite guests and I am sure that most know that, but since anything written here on CC is gospel we don't want any confusion or arguing with the staff because they weren't allowed to dine there. 🤗

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

There may be one or two secrets about Luminae that I hope never surface on Cruise Critic, but not the fact that it's open for embarkation lunch. It does fill up very fast as people try and escape the crowds and touts though.

I wish I was being seated there right now as I type! :)

When we were cruising in January, it was open from 11:30-1:30 on embarkation day. Previously, we have gone to Michael's for a top shelf drink and left our carry-on luggage in there and headed to Luminae for a relaxing lunch. Michael's was packed on this cruise at 11:30 after boarding so we brought our carry-ons to Luminae and had lunch instead. They very graciously tucked our luggage away for us.

Our friends arrived and we treated them to lunch in Luminae (they were AQ - $20 per person was charged to our account). Delectable herbed lamb chops with a lovely pinot noir selected by Maggie, the best sommelier ever, and we were off to a great start! I'm with Mynki - I wish I could be seated there right now!

I think Luminare has quite a ring to it ..... [emoji6]

You can call it what you like , we know what you are referring to. Ignore the 'nit pickers' .

Oh and thank you . We sail in august and were wondering if it was open for lunch on embarkation as ocean view is always rammed .

Have a great cruise xx

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There may be one or two secrets about Luminae that I hope never surface on Cruise Critic, but not the fact that it's open for embarkation lunch. It does fill up very fast as people try and escape the crowds and touts though.

I wish I was being seated there right now as I type! :)

Luminae secrets? Please share, I promise I won't tell anyone. :D

I'm not a big dessert person but Love gelato. Our waiter would bring us a couple flavors of gelato each night after dinner[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Was there a charge for the gelato and was it from Café El Bacio & Gelateria? I too love the gelato on Celebrity, but never thought of asking for it while dining in Luminae.