Wear your badge with pride!

Know how you feel. In November we'll be on a B2B for a total of 14 nights and we'll become Diamond. We're so excited. My DH even bought me a C&A Diamond Pendant and a beautiful gold chain as a gift. We know there are many Diamond members out there, but we are still so excited.

Tell Al that Laura and I think that's sweet

Therein lies the problem. I will hit that milestone on my second cruise on the B2B and the points from my first cruise will probably not be added in time for for them to know that I should get it on the B2B, so I have to alert the people responsible (per the rep at the Crown and Anchor hotline).

As for getting the next level on a B2B... we were on a cruise a few years ago, they announced someone receiving Diamond Plus status during the upper tier party who was on a B2B and the LA hosting the party said they were going to manually bump her on her next cruise before the points were added. The LA didn't give her the points, that would still come 8-10 days later, they just gave her the status on the next cruise. This is how I knew.

Very nice!! Like I said...some LA's really know how to look after their C&A members automatically. Those are the good ones that make your cruise special! :D

If you are not on a B2B however, they rarely give you that upper level during that single cruise. Points are awarded

about 8-10 days after cruise is complete...with the next cruise being oh so much sweeter! :D

Milestone crystal blocks however, are awarded on the ship that you make that milestone. You are indeed doing the right thing to talk to

the LA on board to make sure you are on the list to receive your crystal block.

We always wear our pins. We are now diamond plus. We wear our when going to Loyalty events and just don't bother taking them off and on. We never mention them -- ever. On our last cruise, one of our table-mates wore those tacky key chains with V I P on them safety pinned to their shirt. This was on the last night. We did not comment and no mention was made by others. We loved this cruise and have made friends with a couple we met at our table, so much so, that we are sailing again together.

Was this a subtle dig at us? We choose to ignore it.

Margee

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You should have smiled and taken a picture of them making petty and envious fools of themselves. You can't help but wonder about the psyches and self image of people who get so upset seeing someone wearing their C&A pins.

You should have smiled and taken a picture of them making petty and envious fools of themselves. You can't help but wonder about the psyches and self image of people who get so upset seeing someone wearing their C&A pins.

Agree with that! :)

We were lucky enough to get our Diamond pins on the cruise that made us Diamond! I told the LA I knew we didn't get the perks but wondered if we could have the pin. We were happy to have made Diamond, well, mostly me because I like a free drink or two!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums