Wear your badge with pride!

I can't wait to see some of the comments you receive based on your post.

Will be fun to watch them figure out how it is possible to start at Diamond.

Mac

My BIL did. He married my sister last year, and went on their honeymoon on Serenade. She was already

Diamond. ;)

I just completed a cruise that bumped me up from Platinum to Emerald. Even received a congratulation email from RC on becoming Emerald. This would leave me to believe Emerald is after Platinum. :)

It is...it's just John's cute wit. ;) :D

I try and not be one of those that start the reply with WRONG, and then chastise the poster.

Maybe because I'm one those that is wrong on occasion. [emoji6]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Thank you. I'd rather my mistake be pointed out....but nicely as you did ;) Too many people on these forums have a bit of a god complex and love to point out (in a very snarky manner) others' mistakes yet refuse to believe they could ever make a mistake.

BTW I still think platinum sounds better than Emerald....but soon enough I will be emerald.

Ensure that you don't end being one of those people.

The only people that really seem to wear badges on a regular basis are the pinnacle members. I never wear mine or even bring it on the cruise.

I can't believe people take this stuff seriously...

Some of the Diamond and above perks are nice, but I've never understood the fascination with it either.

Why does it take longer and lots of opportunities for double points

It takes longer because they raised the requirement from 10 cruise credits (70 cruise points) to 80 cruise points.

My BIL did. He married my sister last year, and went on their honeymoon on Serenade. She was already

Diamond. ;)

Does this mean my husband gets my status when we cruise next year? He's never been on RCCL and I am Platinum.

And would my son also? This will be his first cruise also.

Thanks!

Does this mean my husband gets my status when we cruise next year? He's never been on RCCL and I am Platinum.

Thanks!

Call C&A at 800-526-9723 and ask them to link your husband. He will have your C&A level when you cruise.

Also, if your son is under age 18 and lives at the same address, then he can be linked with you.

Thanks!

Same household yes, son will have your level in the program.

Opps, look like Bob answered.

Mac

Call C&A at 800-526-9723 and ask them to link your husband. He will have your C&A level when you cruise.

Also, if your son is under age 18 and lives at the same address, then he can be linked with you.

Thank you, thank you! I called and all is taken care of! Maybe I can talk hubby into upgrading to a JS to get double points! (not -- he's an accountant!)

Nice where did you get your badge? I'm emerald and haven't had one .

Don't feel bad. We have been Platinum for 3 cruises. On the last night of our last cruise we got our little pin congratulating us for making Platinum. This is one night away from Emerald. And, both DH and I are Platinum but we got one pin. :rolleyes:

Slightly off topic sorry - How long after your cruise does it take to show your new level when you log in (assuning your level has changed)?

My last two cruises have been 6 and 10 days. It use to take much longer.

My last two cruises have been 6 and 10 days. It use to take much longer.

Thanks that ia good to know - my status will change to Diamond in plenty of time to do the status match for our MSC cruise in February.