Do bars have Almond milk for White Russians?

momin05

Lactose intolerant family member loves White Russians with almond milk. Trying to decide between Cheers vs bringing on cartons of almond milk and a bottle of kahlua from the fun shops. I think special needs would provide it, but it isn't like it is something she has to have. I would just rather know if the bars stock it routinely. Thanks!

Lactose intolerant family member loves White Russians with almond milk. Trying to decide between Cheers vs bringing on cartons of almond milk and a bottle of kahlua from the fun shops. I think special needs would provide it, but it isn't like it is something she has to have. I would just rather know if the bars stock it routinely. Thanks!

There is almond milk available on board. At the bars? I don't know.

I don't know about almond milk but you'd need to buy vodka and kahlua. Pricey.

She actually just drinks kahlua and milk...I know that is not really a White Russian and it is lightweight, but that is what she likes. That is why I wondered if she would be better off making them herself. But by the time you buy a bottle and buy and bring the almond milk, it would be about half the price of Cheers for a five day cruise. Cheers would be better, if they carry it.

She actually just drinks kahlua and milk...I know that is not really a White Russian and it is lightweight, but that is what she likes. That is why I wondered if she would be better off making them herself. But by the time you buy a bottle and buy and bring the almond milk, it would be about half the price of Cheers for a five day cruise. Cheers would be better, if they carry it.

Kahlua and milk is typically referred to as a Sombrero

A White Russian is vodka, kahlua and milk

Kahlua and milk is typically referred to as a Sombrero

A White Russian is vodka, kahlua and milk

Actually a Sombrero or a White Russian with almond milk sounds pretty good. Assuming almond milk has a good almond flavor. I've never drank it.

Actually a Sombrero or a White Russian with almond milk sounds pretty good. Assuming almond milk has a good almond flavor. I've never drank it.

i personally have never had Almond Milk or as another poster put it, "nut juice" :')

i have on the other hand have had more than my share of White Russians and Sombreros....Its a good cocktail

i personally have never had Almond Milk or as another poster put it, "nut juice" :')

i have on the other hand have had more than my share of White Russians and Sombreros....Its a good cocktail

Yes, definitely. I haven't had one in years but this thread made me think of them again. I may get a few on the cruise. And since I'm a Trump guy why wouldn't I have a Russian drink? :D

Yes, definitely. I haven't had one in years but this thread made me think of them again. I may get a few on the cruise. And since I'm a Trump guy why wouldn't I have a Russian drink? :D

Get it with Stoli vodka, really tick the Left off [emoji13]

Since almond milk is a liquid, I doubt you'd be able to bring it on.

It comes in cartons in sizes that are allowed.

Funny responses! Thanks! Still not sure whether they will have it. Just have to decide, I guess.

There is no prohibition against liquids, just liquids in bottles. Almond milk comes in cartons, and you can get a package of small cartons that easily fit within the non-alcoholic carry-on rules.

Was on the Legend a few weeks ago and it was only soy milk. At home I only drink almond milk but I didn't bother to pack any because we had Cheers and we were flying across the country to get to the port. They do sell small cartons, but they can be tricky to find. Costco sells a box of cartons but they are bigger ones that would likely not get past security.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Carnival does not have almond milk, but does have soy milk. How thoughtful of you to try to work this out for your family member. Each passenger may bring on 12 cartons of 12 oz. or less each of non-alcoholic beverages. To ensure your family member has a great time, if it were me, I'd carry on the almond milk. Just remember it has to be in your carry-on and not in checked luggage.

Have a great cruise with your family!

Hi

Liquids are allowed to be brought on board in cans and cartons, not allowed are bottles. Almond milk is sold in cartons.

Might as well buy the bottle of vodka as well so you can make those Black Russians too. :) Sound like a plan to me.

hope this helps

have a great cruise