Laundry services on Grand

liciaheart1

Does anyone know if the self laundry rooms have irons in them? Or what are the laundry services they offer for ironing. My husband is worried his clothes are gonna be wrinkled for formal night.

Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They are easier to find than open washers and dryers.

If you pack right, they shouldn't wrinkle. My tux and shirts, and DW's dresses never need touch up.

We are going on a fifteen day cruise to Hawaii in November, and I anticipate having to do laundry sometime. When is the best time to do it, in order to get open machines?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are going on a fifteen day cruise to Hawaii in November, and I anticipate having to do laundry sometime. When is the best time to do it, in order to get open machines?

We had good luck doing it the last sea day before the first port. We did it in the afternoon, a couple hours before dinner. You can read a little about the laundry in post 118 of the review that is linked in my signature.

We had to wait on machines on the sea days after we left the islands, but we just checked the other decks fore and aft to find ones with little wait.

Does anyone know if the self laundry rooms have irons in them? Or what are the laundry services they offer for ironing. My husband is worried his clothes are gonna be wrinkled for formal night.

Thank you!!!

There in every laundry room and free to use.

Tony

Thank you!!!

Better to plan it after breakfast to avoid the crowds.

My husband packed his suit and dress shirts by folding the garment bag in half (leaving dress shirts in dry cleaning plastic covers) and placed in suitcase. They were perfect after a flight from San Francisco to London and several days remaining packed.

• 4 months later...
I understand that many Europeans like to do their laundry on a Sunday, so if there are a number of Europeans on board, avoid needing to do laundry on that day.

No.....we all go down to the river and bash our dirty clothes against the rocks......