Itinerary by ship?

Hi all...

Haven't been on the RCI website in a while. I was considering doing a couple of back-to-backs in early winter 2018, but the website doesn't seem to have a calendar by ship - at least not one that I can find. Gotta admit that I'm not enthralled by their revamped website.

Also, am I seeing this wrong, or are each of their ships doing the same itineraries over and over? Many previously did two different itineraries that they'd alternate. Maybe Western Caribbean then Southern, then Western.

Thanks!

Also, am I seeing this wrong, or are each of their ships doing the same itineraries over and over? Many previously did two different itineraries that they'd alternate. Maybe Western Caribbean then Southern, then Western.

Most ships do have alternating itineraries but maybe a couple do have mostly repeats.

I found the scanner site to be pretty good if you want to see sailings by ship. Cruiseplum does a pretty good job too.

Hi all...

Haven't been on the RCI website in a while. I was considering doing a couple of back-to-backs in early winter 2018, but the website doesn't seem to have a calendar by ship - at least not one that I can find. Gotta admit that I'm not enthralled by their revamped website.

Thanks!

There are, of course, exceptions, but very few ships repeat identical itineraries in a row. The Oasis class ships alternate Eastern and Western Caribbean. Enchantment and Majesty alternate 3 and 4 night Bahamas itineraries. Anthem DOES do a bunch of Bahamas routes all in a row. (BORING!) But Anthem right now is alternating 5 night Bermuda with 9 nighters, now Caribbean & Bermuda, then Canada/New England.

Liberty has alternating Western Caribbeans, where the ports vary. Both routes stop in Cozumel, but the other two ports are different on the two itineraries.

Grandeur also alternates 5 & 9 nighters right now.

Quite a few of the ships are in Europe right now and will return in the fall.

Some are in Alaska now and will go back to Australia in the fall.

Was there a specific itinerary or ship or port of embarkation that interests you, StarSong?

Hi all...

Thanks!

There are, of course, exceptions, but very few ships repeat identical itineraries in a row. The Oasis class ships alternate Eastern and Western Caribbean. Enchantment and Majesty alternate 3 and 4 night Bahamas itineraries. Anthem DOES do a bunch of Bahamas routes all in a row. (BORING!) But Anthem right now is alternating 5 night Bermuda with 9 nighters, now Caribbean & Bermuda, then Canada/New England.

Liberty has alternating Western Caribbeans, where the ports vary. Both routes stop in Cozumel, but the other two ports are different on the two itineraries.

Grandeur also alternates 5 & 9 nighters right now.

Quite a few of the ships are in Europe right now and will return in the fall.

Some are in Alaska now and will go back to Australia in the fall.

Was there a specific itinerary or ship or port of embarkation that interests you, StarSong?

Jewel and Adventure usually have alternating routes out of San Juan during the winter season

FYI, there is a phone app that is called 'Shore Fox'. If you plug the company, ship you can view sailing dates and area of the cruise. If you select the date it will display the day by day itinerary. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums