Specialty Dining Package Question

We were on the July 16th Oasis cruse and it was wonderful! We did not buy the dining package but are planning our next cruise and curious what the cost of the package is. I know it will increase but just looking for current cost. Thanks for any help.

We just did a dining package on the Allure and had a blast. The cost varies by number of nights. We paid about $115 a person for a 5-night package, which is much cheaper per meal than if you just ate in a restaurant one night. Fyi, I have a video on YouTube with tips and photos on the packages, if you're interested. - Musing About Cruising

We were on the July 16th Oasis cruse and it was wonderful! We did not buy the dining package but are planning our next cruise and curious what the cost of the package is. I know it will increase but just looking for current cost. Thanks for any help.

You can post on a current Roll Call and ask them to tell you what they see in their Cruise Planner for the current price.

On Harmony 2018

3 Night $85

4 Night $100

5 Night $115

2 Night Bogo $30

Chefs Table $95

These are similar or the same as we paid for Oasis Jan 2016. Chefs Table has gone up but you can generally work a deal the first day for either the first night or last night. As good as bogo for Chefs Table. I think you will enjoy Chefs Table.

If you choose not to select a package above, you may be able to get a better price onboard for select places. If you go to WJ for lunch, there were be plenty sales people around. Work a deal with then for the Restaurants of your choice.

Sailing on Harmony in December. Booked the ultimate dining package when it was released at $168 a person. Looking at the cruise planner its now $203 for the same cruise and benefits.

Sailing on Harmony in December. Booked the ultimate dining package when it was released at $168 a person. Looking at the cruise planner its now $203 for the same cruise and benefits.

In my post #5 above, my pricing was for April 2018 sailing of Harmony. Not sure what ultimate Dinning package is. Maybe something has changed in last few days???

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Ultimate dining package includes seven nights of speciality restaurant dining as well as dining at specialty restaurant at lunch on sea days. There is a $50 credit offered at a la crate restaurants. I have booked it for an upcoming cruise on the Oasis so I haven't experienced it yet.

Sent from my iPad using Forums