Most recent Platinum/Diamond gifts??

Boozebabe

So at this point I guess we will just have to be surprised. We do use the nightlight we got in January. A backpack is the last thing I'd ever use. And a bluetooth speaker would be of no use either as I only listen to talk radio in the car. OK go ahead and roll your eyes.

We received the "crush-able" back packs last April/May on Conquest.

Actually, anything they give is better than nothing, eh? (Except for the dreaded crock visor!)

Edited by jayscore
spelling

I've gotten a few usable items, like the duffel bag and night light and I appreciate them. If there is something I can't use, like the backpack or Tervis Tumblers, I'll offer it to someone at my dinner table. I've never had a problem giving something away.

On the Splendor July 16, it was a nylon backpack. On the July 22 cruise on the Splendor, our steward gave me the blue tooth speaker since I was doing a b2b.

We sail Splendor on Aug 13 so I suppose we can expect a backpack. Oh well.

So at this point I guess we will just have to be surprised. We do use the nightlight we got in January. A backpack is the last thing I'd ever use. And a bluetooth speaker would be of no use either as I only listen to talk radio in the car. OK go ahead and roll your eyes.

O.K ...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

We recieved the backpacks on our 7/23 Breeze cruise. Would have preferred the speakers, but oh well!! The backpacks are not very useful to us, but hey, they were free! Hopefully we will get the speakers on Magic in November.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sounds is very good. Received the speakers on our 7/26 Sunshine cruise. Currently listening to Jimmy Buffet Radio on Pandora,, wishing I was back on a cruise

Nice, I hope we receive the speaker when we sail in October. Thanks!

Sent from my XT1585 using Forums mobile app