Celebrity Constellation Blu Restaurant

MightyQ

I don't know about items like a main course but Blu has some items that are normally MDR items available everyday. The ones that I recall are shrimp cocktail, French onion soup, Caesar salad, mashed potatoes & French fries.

I don't know why you would want to.. the food was outstanding on the Infinity. They do have a section on the menu with choices that are always available, i.e., chicken, fish, steak. One night I didn't feel like eating the entrees on the menu and ask for a filet. The waiter said he try, and I did get a delicious filet steak. They go over and above to make you happy.

There may be more flexibility in Blu on Connie for ordering from MDR since they share the same Galley. But, it might depend on the Maitre 'd and how busy Blu is at the time.I would check the menus each day and decide where I'd want to dine. You can go to Select if space is available. I've done this a few times when I wanted to dine with friends who could not dine in Blu.

I don't know about items like a main course but Blu has some items that are normally MDR items available everyday. The ones that I recall are shrimp cocktail, French onion soup, Caesar salad, mashed potatoes & French fries.

salmon, steak and escargot are also available every evening

It really does depend on the maître d' at the time. On S class, you probably wouldn't have a chance as their kitchens are not close together. On M class sometimes they will do that for you, but IMHO they have really cut down on their staff and the waiters have their hands full already serving regular Blu food. But it doesn't hurt to ask. As has been said, if there is a particular item you want and they won't do it for you, you can probably get seated in Select Dining for that night, or the MDR as there is always someone dining in a specialty restaurant freeing up a spot at a table.