MDR shots

aprilbs1960

Yes the servers came around with glass shot glasses with different drinks in them. Like one was green and called a Scooby snack and one was with fireball in it. They were good! We had them on the fantasy and the valor in 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've seen them most nights in the MDR... sometimes it's limoncelo, sometimes it's something with Bailey's, etc. - it's sold in a cute take home souvenir shot glass. Saw them earlier this year when we cruised. :)

I was wondering the same thing. I have seen them on most if not all of my cruises until this year. On the Fantasy in February and on the Valor last week there were not shots sold on any of the nights. Last week we were seated on the upper level next to the rail so I could see the entire lower level so I know it wasn't that they didn't make it by our table. Both of the cruises this year were 4 nights instead of 7 from previous years so I wondered if that was the reason.

We have been on 4 carnival cruises. They always sold shots after dinner. Last cruise on the magic in July 16 they didn't come around one night. We are going on the Pride on 10/24 and wondered.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What are you talking about?????

We just got off the Pride a few weeks ago. Shooters/Shots were offered every night in MDR and they were creative. Seems to me they are offered early, like just after you order dinner - not later in the dinner experience.

This is probably why we never were offered shots. We like YTD and eat between 8:30 and 9. The MDR is never more than 1/2 full, we are seated immediately and had the same waiter.

What are you talking about?????

As usual, you are no help. We just got off the Freedom two weeks ago and after dinner they had people coming around with shots. They were not the servers/ They walked from table to table.

I cant remember exactly what they had but I think some kind of Fireball and one other drink.