Rci app

I've never had a problem w/app before. Recently went to sign in to app and now can't.  I get just a blue screen as shown in photo but no where to type in my log in credentials.  I've cleared cache, I've deleted app and re-installed with same results - anyone else have this issue? - any suggestions?

RC Sign In.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

App updated to 1.57.1 for Android.

With this release, we enhanced the experience for cobrand cardholders and enriched the Loyalty Hub with cruise nights and sailing history data. We also improved the app's speed and usability, and fixed bugs. 

40 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Since this update, it asks for my log in credentials and then just hangs. I can't do anything with it.

If it's Android, have you tried clearing the cache?

Go to App Info. Force Stop, then Storage, then Clear Cache (Optionally: Clear Data also). Then try launching the app again.

31 minutes ago, RobInMN said:

If it's Android, have you tried clearing the cache?

Go to App Info. Force Stop, then Storage, then Clear Cache (Optionally: Clear Data also). Then try launching the app again.

Thanks, it worked.

Odd question… has anyone ever come across any photos used within the app (specifically the daily planner photos) and realized it was a photo of someone you knew? I was scrolling though my planner recently and came across a photo of a family member… from a family cruise we were on together in 2017. To say it was a surprise is an understatement…what are the odds!?  Now it leaves me wondering if it is a total coincidence or if AI has recognized our connection from previously linked reservations somehow and then used that photo on my app? Either way it is crazy!

40 minutes ago, bjlbbk said:

Now it leaves me wondering if it is a total coincidence or if AI has recognized our connection from previously linked reservations somehow and then used that photo on my app?

Even if it was, so what? The only thing that matters to RCI, did any of that suck you into booking something??

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Even if it was, so what? The only thing that matters to RCI, did any of that suck you into booking something??

Nope… it wouldn’t sway me one way or another. Just thought it was interesting. My family thought it was kind of fun and joked that we apparently had a celebrity amongst us, but the family member who was in the photo wasn’t as impressed when he realized his shirtless dad bod was possibly out there on public display. 🫢 

• 3 weeks later...

App updated to 1.58.0 for Android.

With this release, we launched a new Gift Card Hub that improves the experience of buying Royal Caribbean gift cards in the app. We also streamlined the Daily Planner, enriched the Loyalty Hub’s status match with Silversea Venetian Society tier and member number data, and made it even easier to plan your next dream vacation. We improved the app's speed and usability, and fixed bugs.

18 minutes ago, soremekun said:

App updated to 1.58.0 for Android.

With this release, we launched a new Gift Card Hub that improves the experience of buying Royal Caribbean gift cards in the app. We also streamlined the Daily Planner, enriched the Loyalty Hub’s status match with Silversea Venetian Society tier and member number data, and made it even easier to plan your next dream vacation. We improved the app's speed and usability, and fixed bugs.

The only difference to the app with this release that I see is the addition of the Gift Card Hub