Up to 30% Off on Cruise Planner

Saw a banner today on RCCL.com showing up to 30% for the next 30 hours on beverage packages and shore excursions.

I was ready to purchase my beverage package for our 14 day New Zealand cruise next February out of Sydney. Unfortunately the discount only is applied to the refreshment package. I jumped on that for my wife as she does not drink alcohol, but I want the alcohol package for myself and it is still full price at $64.95 per day. Does the sale normally exclude the alcohol package?

Also I noticed all the shore excursions I had booked on May, we're now being sold for 10% off. I did call but they had to cancel them all, refund them and then I had to purchase them again. Only problem, I realized after the fact, I had closed one of the credit cards I had used. I'm fairly certain the credit card company will still send me a check.

Hope the alcohol package goes on sale at some point. $64.95 seems too high.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Forums mobile app

As mentioned, the sales are a tad confusing. The deluxe package for our cruise in November has been "on sale" for months now but has been at $44 per day consistently. It's been listed as 20% and 30% off so you really have to keep checking and read between the lines to see if it's actually a better deal. If it is, you can always cancel and rebook up until a few days prior to sailing.

Here's a question. I booked a Shore Excursion for my Freedom Cruise in January. It is now on sale for 10% off. I used $50 OBC to partially pay for the excursion. I thought I read somewhere that if you cancel an excursion that you used non-refundable OBC for, that the OBC was sacrificed and not refunded. Anyone know anything about this? I thought I read it on the RCCL website, but can't seem to find it.

Here's a question. I booked a Shore Excursion for my Freedom Cruise in January. It is now on sale for 10% off. I used $50 OBC to partially pay for the excursion. I thought I read somewhere that if you cancel an excursion that you used non-refundable OBC for, that the OBC was sacrificed and not refunded. Anyone know anything about this? I thought I read it on the RCCL website, but can't seem to find it.

Several people have reported canceling various pre-cruise purchases for which they had used OBC and seeing that OBC instantly credited back to their account.

I used OBC to purchase a dining package. A few weeks later it went on sale. I cancelled and the OBC was immediately credited back however when I went to repurchase at the reduced price it would not let me, it kept charging me the original price.

I used OBC to purchase a dining package. A few weeks later it went on sale. I cancelled and the OBC was immediately credited back however when I went to repurchase at the reduced price it would not let me, it kept charging me the original price.

Ken, did you try buying at the sale price a few days later? Assuming the sale price lasted that long.

Ken, did you try buying at the sale price a few days later? Assuming the sale price lasted that long.

No, I never did. It's still at a reduced price which has to do with a change in the exchange rates that they are using for the CDN$ as opposed to a sale.

My fear is that I will cancel the dining package and then have it not be available for repurchase.

No, I never did. It's still at a reduced price which has to do with a change in the exchange rates that they are using for the CDN$ as opposed to a sale.

My fear is that I will cancel the dining package and then have it not be available for repurchase.

Yeah, I'd be worried about that too.

Thanks for the list , my cruise is on the Radiance in March , sadly looks like the discount is only on the Radiance cruises till February

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My cruise is not on the list but the sale is there on Cruise planner for 25% off on combo VOOM and Refreshment package, so still check your cruise( sailing on Anthem, February 17, 2018.)

My cruise is not on the list but the sale is there on Cruise planner for 25% off on combo VOOM and Refreshment package, so still check your cruise( sailing on Anthem, February 17, 2018.)

I did check , just in case but no, sadly nothing showing. It's not just a U.K special is it?

Not showing up in my cruise planner either. Our Oasis cruise sails on April 1, 2018 but the provided list shows sailing on April 2, 2018. Seems that it's not legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You are reading the date wrong. The date you were looking at is Feb 4, 2018.

This is only valid for sailings until the end of February.

Several people have reported canceling various pre-cruise purchases for which they had used OBC and seeing that OBC instantly credited back to their account.

I booked the internet package with part OBC. The price dropped so I cancelled, the OBC was immediately shown as available to spend again and I repurchased it. For once something on Royal's site actually worked well!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk