re meat pies

Not a roller, but it does have a chill box that will keep a can of Coke cold for about 36 hours, or so they say, never seem to keep one that long.

Only keep enough sauce in the bottle for a couple of pies, take it in wash it up, put more in, I find 40 or 50 cents for sauce obscene.

Not a roller, but it does have a chill box that will keep a can of Coke cold for about 36 hours, or so they say, never seem to keep one that long.

Only keep enough sauce in the bottle for a couple of pies, take it in wash it up, put more in, I find 40 or 50 cents for sauce obscene.

A good system.:D Helps to buy those dearer pies and of course he can also keep his soft drinks as well..

Four and a Twenty have reached agreement to sell pies to a US basketball team.

Heard that Mr Gut hope they don;t try and sell those 40 cent Tomato Sauce Squeeze Sachets with them.clear.png?emoji-eek-1725 Not sure they can get Aldi Tomato sauce in the States. Boy is that P&O UK Thread on changes to take on booze policy heated.The Battle of Boozewell, how does that go 'a Gin a Gin my Cabin for a G&T." Apologies to the Bard.

We have an electric cool box in the boot plugged into the 12v jack.Bit OTT for a bottle of sauce though,lol.

Got one of those 'Engel's myself, switch to cold or hot. Keep the drinks cold or the pies warm, but not both at once.:p

Heard that Mr Gut hope they don;t try and sell those 40 cent Tomato Sauce Squeeze Sachets with them.:eek: Not sure they can get Aldi Tomato sauce in the States. Boy is that P&O UK Thread on changes to take on booze policy heated.The Battle of Boozewell, how does that go 'a Gin a Gin my Cabin for a G&T." Apologies to the Bard.

Yes mate, perhaps I am glad they did sell Adonia on me, all we would have got for 30 odd days would be the the whinges about grog policy on P&O. Still liberal 1 litre of spirits each. But they want more, more wine, more beer etc in addition to the spirits.:halo: I threw a couple of posts in on that thread, but no response, perhaps because I am a non G&T drinking Colonial. Cider drinkers like me are uncouth perhaps. lol.

Heard that Mr Gut hope they don;t try and sell those 40 cent Tomato Sauce Squeeze Sachets with them.clear.png?emoji-eek-1725 Not sure they can get Aldi Tomato sauce in the States. Boy is that P&O UK Thread on changes to take on booze policy heated.The Battle of Boozewell, how does that go 'a Gin a Gin my Cabin for a G&T." Apologies to the Bard.

So many threads get overheated, often enough over nothing.

So many threads get overheated, often enough over nothing.

I will drink to that Mr Gut, but have to wait until 5 o'clock which is wine o'clock.

BTW Heatherbrae Bakery, no GF. :evilsmile::(:mad:

BTW cancelled Sir Francis Drake and booked the Colonial Terrace at Raymond Terrace, (Honeymoon Suite of course !!) lol.

I will drink to that Mr Gut, but have to wait until 5 o'clock which is wine o'clock.

BTW Heatherbrae Bakery, no GF. :evilsmile::(:mad:

BTW cancelled Sir Francis Drake and booked the Colonial Terrace at Raymond Terrace, (Honeymoon Suite of course !!) lol.

Sorry about the bakery Les.

Guess where I spent Ye old wedding night, what seems like about 1000 years ago.

Sorry about the bakery Les.

Guess where I spent Ye old wedding night, what seems like about 1000 years ago.

The Frank Sinatra Honeymoon Suite at the Colonial Terrace Motor Inn @ RT ? Or The Salvation Army Hostel, Railway Sq, Sydney? :')

But then they were not built 1000 years ago, perhaps a bark hut on the shores of ye olde Lake McQuarie, pre colonisation.:halo:

The Frank Sinatra Honeymoon Suite at the Colonial Terrace Motor Inn @ RT ? Or The Salvation Army Hostel, Railway Sq, Sydney? :')

But then they were not built 1000 years ago, perhaps a bark hut on the shores of ye olde Lake McQuarie, pre colonisation.:halo:

Only feels like 1000 years ago.

Imagine how long ago it must feel for Mrs Gut:loudcry::eek:

Only feels like 1000 years ago.

Imagine how long ago it must feel for Mrs Gut:loudcry::eek:

Don't you and 'She who shall be obeyed' be so sad mate, we have 45 years up, you don't get that for murder, lol.:'):halo: But still being married for 1000 years, you beat Liz and Phil's 70 years, real easy. If you were on a Princess Cruise you would win the 'most married guest' real easy, beat all the Yanks.lol.

Got married real young, no 'shottie' either, lol. :halo::o

Don't you and 'She who shall be obeyed' be so sad mate, we have 45 years up, you don't get that for murder, lol.:'):halo: But still being married for 1000 years, you beat Liz and Phil's 70 years, real easy. If you were on a Princess Cruise you would win the 'most married guest' real easy, beat all the Yanks.lol.

Mate we’re the similar clock up 37 soon, same day mum and dad will hit 65, and young???? mmmm Mrs Gut was 18 (just 14 when I first laid eyes on her and only just 17 by the time we decided we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together) when I swept her away down the aisle then off to Ye old Colonial.

I often say, when they are making a fuss about long marriages like Phil and Liz etc, many only don’t get there because they don’t live long enough.

Mate we’re the similar clock up 37 soon, same day mum and dad will hit 65, and young???? mmmm Mrs Gut was 18 (just 14 when I first laid eyes on her and only just 17 by the time we decided we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together) when I swept her away down the aisle then off to Ye old Colonial.

I trust ye olde Colonial has had a refurb in those 37 years. :'):o

I often say, when they are making a fuss about long marriages like Phil and Liz etc, many only don’t get there because they don’t live long enough.

Exactly, with some people living longer there are bound to be some married longer than many others live.

Got one of those 'Engel's myself, switch to cold or hot. Keep the drinks cold or the pies warm, but not both at once.:p
Ours is just a Halfords cool box.We use it to bring back a years supply of Wall's bacon and bangers when we drive back to Italy in Feb.Keeps fresh for 3 days on the road,brilliant,cheers,Brian.

Ours is just a Halfords cool box.We use it to bring back a years supply of Wall's bacon and bangers when we drive back to Italy in Feb.Keeps fresh for 3 days on the road,brilliant,cheers,Brian.

Halfords made bicycles and had bike shops, from memory Brian.:hearteyes: So a Halfords Cool Box is what we call an Esky? You put ice bricks in it ? The Kiwis call them a 'Chilly Bin' or is it a 'Chully Bun' ? lol.

Halfords made bicycles and had bike shops, from memory Brian.:hearteyes: So a Halfords Cool Box is what we call an Esky? You put ice bricks in it ? The Kiwis call them a 'Chilly Bin' or is it a 'Chully Bun' ? lol.

Coolers have become a lot more sophisticated now. I know someone who paid $650 for one and it isn't even powered.

Coolers have become a lot more sophisticated now. I know someone who paid $650 for one and it isn't even powered.

Crikey Mic, I would want a few bottles of Bollinger Champers in it at point of sale for that price.:D Perhaps a big Lobster, couple of kilos of King Prawns and a couple of Spanner Crabs as well, plus the prescribed ice of course.

Crikey Mic, I would want a few bottles of Bollinger Champers in it at point of sale for that price.:D Perhaps a big Lobster, couple of kilos of King Prawns and a couple of Spanner Crabs as well, plus the prescribed ice of course.

It keeps Ice for a week, but what I want to know is why does anyone want week old ice?:confused:

Hi,it's changed since then.You can get your car serviced there now and all sorts.Our cool box is a dual voltage fridge,but we do put frozen packs in it to keep it even cooler,cheers,Brian.