Buying drinks

AppyAmmer

My drink/weapon of choice is Jack Daniels but usually with coke, when I order one on a ship do I get charged for the JD and the coke seperately? Trying to work out if/what drinks package is suitable as if I order both that changes the cost.

If I order a JD and coke is it: $7 (Give or take) or is it $7 + $3.25 (Total $10 ish)

Thanks in advance

Perhaps I should have specified, its going to be on Royal Caribbean

When you order a cocktail on RC, there is one price for the cocktail, you don't get charged separately for the mixer.

A Jack & Coke runs about $9 before gratuity, and is well within the limits of the alcoholic drink package.

In the UK (where OP lives), you buy the mixer separately from the liquor. So my wife would order a Gin and Tonic. She would be charged something like $7 for the gin and $2 for the tonic. Usually she would get enough tonic for two drinks. In the US, the drink comes mixed and would be $7 in my example. No extra charge for the mixer, but no leftover mixer.

In the UK (where OP lives), you buy the mixer separately from the liquor. So my wife would order a Gin and Tonic. She would be charged something like $7 for the gin and $2 for the tonic. Usually she would get enough tonic for two drinks. In the US, the drink comes mixed and would be $7 in my example. No extra charge for the mixer, but no leftover mixer.

Now confused again :p

I am travelling from the UK, how much would a JD and coke cost me?

No...the "coke" is part of the mixed drink. Same with vodka tonic, or Seagrams and seven...one price for a cocktail.
In my experience this us the case when the mixer comes out of the "hose." If the mixer is in a separate little can or bottle you'll be charged extra for the mixer.

A specific example that happened to me was that I ordered a Jack & ginger on Queen Mary 2. Since Cunard doesn't stock ginger ale in the hose I was given a can of ginger ale and the drink cost more than a Martini would have. A Jack and Coke would have been 2 or 3 dollars cheaper.