Is this normal? I'm freaking out a little.

Just went on RCI website to check my reservation and it is gone. I leave in two weeks and I have all my confirmations printed. They are closed now so I can't call. Should I be worried?

Probably the normal weekly Saturday night IT maintenance. Check again later today.

I have never understood why they do their IT maintenance on the weekend. That is when many of their customers actually use the site. :rolleyes:

Do this on a Tuesday or Wednesday night.

They are probably doing back end maintenance, which affects the travel agents too.

I am in IT and disagree. It is better because IF there are issues you can resolve before week starts. Some places, TAs, are closed on weekends so it is better to do then. Maintenance is critical for servers, and weekend nights are best as they have less people on.

Yep, everyone was right, it's back and I can breathe. My guess, it has probably happened several times and I just happened to log in this time. Thanks everyone, hopefully this saves some others some stress too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just went on RCI website to check my reservation and it is gone. I leave in two weeks and I have all my confirmations printed. They are closed now so I can't call. Should I be worried?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They are not closed, their phone lines are open 24/7

So call if you are worried