Probable change for Allure Sept 3rd....weather

Ok I wonder how Royal will address this for both the Harmony and Allure? For the Harmony would they slip in to FLL ahead of Irma and maybe leave Northeast out of its path? The Allure since it is a Sunday departure cruise seems to shaping up as. A problem getting back on Sunday

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sometimes they will pay airline change fees, but I don't recall seeing that offered in this case.

Hey Clarea - we are on the ship. For anyone wondering; seas are calm, captain is keeping us informed. Will stop in Costa Maya tomorrow and Cozumel (again) Monday for refueling and provisions. Expected to return Wednesday at 6:15 am.

Extending drink packages at 50%, laundry 50% and have added entertainment.

They will also have to give Everyone new sea pass cards on Sunday for the extended sea days.

Many folks fly out from Jamaica yesterday so ship is very quiet and kinda nice [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hey Clarea - we are on the ship. For anyone wondering; seas are calm, captain is keeping us informed. Will stop in Costa Maya tomorrow and Cozumel (again) Monday for refueling and provisions. Expected to return Wednesday at 6:15 am.

Extending drink packages at 50%, laundry 50% and have added entertainment.

They will also have to give Everyone new sea pass cards on Sunday for the extended sea days.

Many folks fly out from Jamaica yesterday so ship is very quiet and kinda nice [emoji4]

Are they giving you any kind of a future cruise credit?

Are they giving you any kind of a future cruise credit?

Nothing at this time, no mention of it. I spoke with the front desk supervisor yesterday and she said that 300-400 people left the ship in Jamaica and more were making arrangements from Mexico. I'm thinking they'll wait until we have the final three sea days before they offer anything.

Nothing at this time, no mention of it. I spoke with the front desk supervisor yesterday and she said that 300-400 people left the ship in Jamaica and more were making arrangements from Mexico. I'm thinking they'll wait until we have the final three sea days before they offer anything.

Please report back if the do offer something. I have some friends who are interested to know.

Please report back if the do offer something. I have some friends who are interested to know.

Of course, I'll update any changes.

We just docked at costa maya - under cloudy skies