Probable change for Allure Sept 3rd....weather

Now....lets see what's in store for us on September 10th???

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Yes indeed. I'm on the September 10th sailing also, and am hoping for the best. Since it's already a Western Caribbean itinerary, maybe everything will proceed as planned. Fingers crossed! :)

Well good to see they are making preperations for avoiding the huricane. The entertaining part is all those people who lost their heads over changing St Thomas to San Jaun, now they have all three ports changed, cant wait to see the thread of crying babies mad a Royal for this even though its not something anyone can control.

Well good to see they are making preperations for avoiding the huricane. The entertaining part is all those people who lost their heads over changing St Thomas to San Jaun, now they have all three ports changed, cant wait to see the thread of crying babies mad a Royal for this even though its not something anyone can control.

Rude - changing a port due to mechanical and changing an itinerary due to weather are completely different.

Why come here and poke the bear.....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ok I wonder how Royal will address this for both the Harmony and Allure? For the Harmony would they slip in to FLL ahead of Irma and maybe leave Northeast out of its path? The Allure since it is a Sunday departure cruise seems to shaping up as. A problem getting back on Sunday

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On the Allure now, no one seems to be aware of Irma at all but I continue to track it.

If it does curve north it may strike SoFla by Sunday. Will be interesting to see what the captain does after Cozumel tomorrow since some spaghetti models do should Jamaica and Haiti in possible paths.