I"m VERY upset with Princess :) (satire...)

rgmacm

That thing is BROWN?? I need to get my eyes checked!

I always thought it was the color of baby poop.:')

Now you have me laughing almost uncontrolled while my partner thinks I have lost it. :')

When I was in college up north, the small town painted the dome on the courthouse "gold" but to us it looked like baby poop. However we being college students used a more exact phrase to describe it. Thanks for the old memories.

We call it "the blanket of Doom."

I will have to remember that phrase. t/y

I have to laugh....

But it could be some called

Mal de Debarquement Syndrome

( note most things sound better in French )

What is it you ask ??

Mal de Debarquement Syndrome (or MdDS) is an imbalance orrocking/swaying sensation often both “felt” and “seen” by thesufferer that occurs after exposure to motion and enjoyment, mostcommonly after a cruise.

After alighting or “debarking” (debarquement) the traveller continues tofeel need to be at sea, Although most travellers can identify with this feelingand do actually experience it temporarily after disembarking, unfortunately inthe case of MdDS sufferers it can persist for many weeks, months, even yearsafterwards.

Sufferers can reduce the symptoms by using the future cruises officegenerally location the vessel one is departing. It has be found in someclinical trials, that an excess on money can reduce symptoms be balancing thenegative emotion , with increased endorphins generated by the upcoming time to be spent atsea.

But there are side effects, found in more cases, where some individual,suffered from inverse weight gain and financial declince.

There has been a motion put forward by various parties inside and outsidethe industry, stating that governments need to be lobbied, to assist sufferers.

Some recommendation included, subsides, tax deductions, as well as pushto from outside the industry to reduce costs to be on the sea for diagnosed sufferers.

Cheers

Don

I get deathly sick whenever I enter the cabin and see those dastardly papers. They could at least wait until the last minute. I have put off a lot of things until the last minute. I am a perfectionist and is perfectly ok to wait until midnight of the last night.

Anyhow, the OP for a wonderful and light post. Peace and Aloha.

And how about the last night after you've packed, and you get to hear the empty hangers clatter all night. And the morning of departure the next occupants names are already in your name slot before you've even left!!

I call it the death rattle.

But never had the newname up before I disembark

"And the morning of departure the next occupants names are already in your name slot before you've even left!! "

That's their way of reinforcing to you that your time on that ship is really over. Very cruel and heartless!!

I also hate to see the dreaded brown plastic bed coverup that magically appears on the final day. So rude...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I usually find where they store it during the voyage and hide it from them.......but, the sneaky devils find it again and put it on the bed!!!!

I get deathly sick whenever I enter the cabin and see those dastardly papers. They could at least wait until the last minute. I have put off a lot of things until the last minute. I am a perfectionist and is perfectly ok to wait until midnight of the last night.

Anyhow, the OP for a wonderful and light post. Peace and Aloha.

We have gone through therapy to overcome the depression when seeing the "D" papers in the cabin. Then the fear during the last night on the ship when I wake up and try to remember if I left a pair of pants to wear or did I pack everything in the luggage!!!!

How we cope now is to keep saying this mantra, "We are one day closer to the next voyage" and I wear the pants to bed.

As a final insult - My son was traveling with us independently in another cabin on his first cruise. I filled out his and our disembarkation papers stating that we wanted Princess transfers to Heathrow Terminal 3. He got Green 5 luggage tags for Terminal 3. I got Silver 4 for Terminal 5. I wonder if they thought I wouldn't notice.