Has anybody experienced their tickets not coming in time

Suzieanna

Thanks everyone for your responses. It's actually a comfort to me that I am not worrying over nothing!

Generally I organise our cruises, and I certainly would not have waited this long before I started tormenting the agent - mainly because for one thing I would want to know what sort of plane I was on to Singapore, and whether it was possible to buy an aisle seat.

My husband has booked this one - and while vacations are my number one priority, for my husband- not so much!! My work stops when holiday organising is going on. His work is what pays for it, hence I didn't want to pester him too much asking my questions.

This is our fourth cruise this year, the first two had documents that came in the post. The last one was a pdf document which was much more suitable.

Again, many thanks to everybody out there, particularly John Bull. we will be phoning ABTA if we don't get this sorted ASAP.

I will of course be back with an update!

Hi everyone

Good news..................... TICKETS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postie brought them this morning. Well, except for the F1 tickets. We have to go and collect them ourselves on the race day. But that's okay. That's no biggie.

I want Lewis Hamilton to win of course, but will really be watching Daniel Ricciardo and the Force India gruesome twosome in the Pepto Bismol pink.

So relieved, I can't tell you how much!

Hi everyone

Good news..................... TICKETS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postie brought them this morning.

Good to hear. :)

But tickets today for travel tomorrow is serious brinkmanship and when you get back home I'd still take it up with ABTA, ATOL, Watchdog, review websites, Twitter, Facebook, and Uncle Tom Cobley.

But don't let the scare spoil your trip. ;)

Have a good one

JB :)