Classic drinking package

esper10

We've got the classic package coming up on our next cruise. I was chocked when I saw Old Milwaukee and PBR listed as premium but Stella and Dos Equis on the classic list. To a beer drinker that makes no sense at all.

Are you referencing the attachment in the above post?

No way.

being from New Zealand there are a few beers on the list I've not heard of.... so I'm looking forward to trying some different largers / ales.... if I don't like them there is always Corona and Heineken which I drink and like :-)

No way.

Actually, we'd checked and printed the list about a year ago. As others have noted, the packages vary so perhaps this has changed. I wouldn't drink PBR or Old Milwaukee regardless but how they were list struck me as ridiculous.

No way.

That list makes more sense. PBR is where it belongs and ***** got tossed overboard. Labatt's as a premium? That's Canada's version of Iron City. It's a personal taste thing, though - I think I'll manage to find something decent. :)

further talking with my wife she said when we booked the cruise with the travel agent we could choose 2 of 3 things - beverage package, internet package or on board credit, so she chose beverage package and on board credit... but looking at the e-mail from the agent it looks like we have 1 beverage package and 1 on board credit per cabin not per person.... so wife is going to clarify with the agent if we both have a beverage package or not

further talking with my wife she said when we booked the cruise with the travel agent we could choose 2 of 3 things - beverage package, internet package or on board credit, so she chose beverage package and on board credit... but looking at the e-mail from the agent it looks like we have 1 beverage package and 1 on board credit per cabin not per person.... so wife is going to clarify with the agent if we both have a beverage package or not

Oh oh this makes a big difference. Per. Cabin. ?

Or per person. ? So if it is per person I will be ordering 2 drinks at the time ?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If it is from Celebrity (the Better price/package) the two “things”are per person. Each person has to choice the same things.

Enjoy your cruise.

Oh oh this makes a big difference. Per. Cabin. ?

Or per person. ? So if it is per person I will be ordering 2 drinks at the time ?

I believe it is per person and that only the person with the beverage package can get drinks and only drinks for themselves.... I don't think you can get 2 drinks then give one to your partner as that probably isn't allowed - but a more seasoned cruiser will know the answer

I believe it is per person and that only the person with the beverage package can get drinks and only drinks for themselves.... I don't think you can get 2 drinks then give one to your partner as that probably isn't allowed - but a more seasoned cruiser will know the answer

That is correct. But if you both have packages, one person can get both drinks. Bring both cards for first day or two, then they will know.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The onboard credit is per stateroom. The beverage package should be for each of you and will be indicated on your seapass card. You can only get 1 drink at a time, and if you get caught giving drinks away to someone else, you can lose the package.

The onboard credit is per stateroom.

Forgive me for not going back and finding what you are specifically referencing but if you have $150 OBC, that's per person, so $300 per stateroom. In case anyone wonders, a family member who often travels solo with us, gets a total of $300 OBC for her cabin since she's paying double for the cruise.

It also includes fresh squeezed juices and bottled water. (Classic doesn't include Perrier or Pellegrino). It doesn't cover the bottle of water you'll find in your stateroom.

thanks for that - we've booked a balcony view cabin - is that the same as a stateroom?

totally new to cruising here sorry!

The Classic package includes the speciality coffees. Bottled water, fresh squeezed juice and soda in addition to the alcohol. You can get a wide variety of drinks within the package limit of $9. Drinks at the World Class bar are above the Classic package as are the large Martinis at the Martini Bar.

What you can't get is drinks for your friends. The package can't be shared and if you attempt to they can revoke your package.

Does the bottled water include sparking water?