Live Muse Inaugural Voyage Ft Lauderdale to Valparasio-13 October to 31 October 2017

spinnaker2

Wrapping up today's postings of Spins' visuals, here are more "eye candy" samples. Encourage her!! Hopefully, Candy will send more, including from on the ship.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Super loved Dubrovnik!!!See more details and lots of great visual samples/examples at this link.Have had over 39,191 views on this posting and appreciate those who have tuned-in and dropped by.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1439227

Here is another view/angle from Lima's Huaca Pucllana and the Oracle Pyramid.:

(Open your screen/viewer wider to see these pictures larger!)

July%202017A%201616_zpso8txazdk.jpg

Here is an interesting photographic angle on a street vendor in Peru.:

July%202017A%201627_zpssvmhihxd.jpg

Today is a sea day.

Sadly I cannot post everything I would like.

I bought the expensive internet package, but it did not stream or load quickly as represented.

So I cancelled it.

Thanks Terry for helping!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Dear Spinnaker 2

Sorry to hear of your internet problems.

I got so frustrated, as on more than one occasion, I posted a long detailed article on one of our ports that we had just visited, on CC only to find that it all disappeared!

I now therefore use Pages to write up my posts. All I then need to do is to copy them and paste onto CC. This saves not only Internet minutes, but also ensures that Cruise Critic's website does not die on me!

Hope this helps - and looking forward to reading your news from the cruises which followed ours when we disembarked in FLL.

Kindest regards

Master Echo

Spinnaker2 I also want to thank you for your updates on your journey. My husband has wanted to do a similar sailing through the Panama Canal and I had agreed with it but not excited by it. Your photos and Terry's earlier ones in your thread, have made me also keen to do the sailing now.

Julie

Tomorrow is matarani.

'Twas a beautiful if somewhat chilly sea day.

Lots of activities and lectures. Pisco sours at lunch along with gorgeous fresh grouper caught yesterday and grilled today on the pool deck.

Crew continues to amaze.

Trivia grows in numbers each day.

Machu Picchu expedition pax return to cruise soon.

Sea a steely grey with whitecaps now at twilight.

I like the Muse.

It's right not to compare her to other ships.

She's got her own personality and its growing.

A different vibe.

Most of the crew are from the Spirit, and they are working hard to make this ship their home for us and for them.

Today is a sea day.

Sadly I cannot post everything I would like.

I bought the expensive internet package, but it did not stream or load quickly as represented.

So I cancelled it.

Thanks Terry for helping!

Sorry to hear about your internet issues, is it the general speed or a satellite positioning issue. On the segment from Montreal, although the standard internet was slow, loading 6 pictures from Forums would take about 2-3 minutes, and this was the maximum size. I think I had one rejection only with a reload at any time of the day.

Speed is the issue.

Many grand voyagers aboard with free internet all the time, many silver suites, equals no one turning off Internet.

Today matarani Peru.

We sailed in close by majestic cliffs and pounding surf.

We are off to national park.

Speed is the issue.

Many grand voyagers aboard with free internet all the time, many silver suites, equals no one turning off Internet.

Today matarani Peru.

We sailed in close by majestic cliffs and pounding surf.

We are off to national park.

Thanks for the update, shame about the impact of the Grand Voyagers. Sounds like you are enjoying Peru, have a great day.

Peru has so much to see. Topography amazing, history amazing, we haven't enough time here.

I will have to come back once I have immersed myself in the written history in order to comprehend all I am seeing.

Bird sanctuary didn't have many birds to see, this is off season. Still the trip was worth it to travel the circuitous route with hairpin turns,craggy promontories and sheer drop offs.

Our driver chose to pass even in zones where it was prohibited, causing gasps from the 12 passengers. Yikes!

Many small shrines along the road are testament to those who did not survive the trip. Es la verdad.

Watch out for these giant jelly fish.

Great that Spins was able to post this fish picture. She has sent me a large number of different pictures over the past few days, but my abilities to get PhotoBucket to work and perform that well has been seriously challenged. Lots of difficulties for uploading and accessing this photo web site. Below are a few of her visuals. Will keep trying and trying to get more uploaded.

Venice: Loving It & Why??!! Is one of your future desires or past favorites? See these many visual samples for its great history and architecture. This posting is now at 70,081 views.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1278226

Here is a sampling from different bird, shore, creature visuals from Spins and her adventure down the western coast of South America. Which visuals do you like the most?:

July%202017A%201645_zpszz3swa1u.jpg

July%202017A%201642_zpsq8mwujuw.jpg

July%202017A%201640_zpsv7qsdoxv.jpg

July%202017A%201644_zpschifzzmd.jpg

July%202017A%201631_zpshwusvuxg.jpg

July%202017A%201627_zpscj1jfolr.jpg

Here are some more visuals from Spins as she continues down the Pacific Coast of South America.

Enjoyed a 14-day, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for more info and many pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 188,889 views for this posting.

Here are three more visuals from Spins/Candy. Hopefully with more cooperation from PhotoBucket, I will be able to share more samples of this fun and these exciting sights.:

July%202017A%201615_zpsm1txxipg.jpg

July%202017A%201616_zpsjun4nril.jpg

July%202017A%201618_zpsaqsuas7x.jpg