2 Neptune Suite booze questions

Mosaic

So, the Neptune suite Champagne that we get, can that be taken to a restaurant for consumption???????

Also, I know Neptune's can still get Mimosas with breakfast in the Suite. Can they be had (complimentary) in the Pinnacle Grill????

Hmmmm...

We have taken the champagne to sail alway and Lounge before an have not been questioned. On some ships we have even been able ask for a more preferred wine and paid the difference.

No free Mimosas in Pinnacle Grill breakfast for Neptune and Pinnacle Suite Guest.

We wondered if they still gave this, as we had once before in a Neptune Suite, and we're booked for Nov. in one again, but couldn't see where it was included now. Hoping it is, as we always order a bottle for sail away time. The first time, we ordered one, didn't know we got one, and took the second one to the Pinnacle for dinner. Actually the Neptune Suite consierge took care of it.

We wondered if they still gave this, as we had once before in a Neptune Suite, and we're booked for Nov. in one again, but couldn't see where it was included now. Hoping it is, as we always order a bottle for sail away time. The first time, we ordered one, didn't know we got one, and took the second one to the Pinnacle for dinner. Actually the Neptune Suite consierge took care of it.

The glasses of champagne are theoretically supposed to replace the bottle in the room, but.... I have seen the glasses in the Neptune Lounge and the bottle in the room. I suspect it varies from ship to ship. We had both on the Rotterdam this year.

We have also gotten the bottle in the cabin and there were glasses of sparkling wine in the Neptune Lounge on embarkation until about 3 -- right before lifeboat drill began.

Pinnacle Grill -- on our Westerdam cruise a couple at a table next to us ordered glasses of the Mimosas. At the end of their breakfast they were surprised when the Pinnacle manager handed them a bill -- not free there -- at least not on the Westerdam.

I just left the sparkling wine ntouuched in my cabin when I left Veendam this summe.r I've

'tasted enouugh of it throuugh the years to know it is not to my tasste. I doidn'twanat to bother with it in any way.