Premium Beverage Package reduced back down to $58.64

Funkat

I checked my cruise planner this evening and the price of the Premium Beverage Package has been dropped back down to $58.64 (total). Until today it was showing the new pricing of $68.99.

Is this specific to our sailing on the Sun Princess or has anyone else noticed a price drop on their booking?

I checked my cruise planner this evening and the price of the Premium Beverage Package has been dropped back down to $58.64 (total). Until today it was showing the new pricing of $68.99.

Is this specific to our sailing on the Sun Princess or has anyone else noticed a price drop on their booking?

The difference seems to be the 15% gratuity? Maybe they are backing it out and adding it on separately...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, being talked about on Australian/NZ section of CC. Bev Package has been reduced for all sailings on Australian based cruises during October 2017. You pay in USD, Aussies pay theirs in AUD, works out the same. From what I read, the price included gratuity as there is no gratuity payable on Australian based Princess ships, but they might hit non Aussie pax, if so, that is not fair.

Enjoy your cruise.:p

Hi, being talked about on Australian/NZ section of CC. Bev Package has been reduced for all sailings on Australian based cruises during October 2017. You pay in USD, Aussies pay theirs in AUD, works out the same. From what I read, the price included gratuity as there is no gratuity payable on Australian based Princess ships, but they might hit non Aussie pax, if so, that is not fair.

Good for you Les.....:):):)

Bob

Were UK based sailing on the Golden to Singa March 2018. The package has dropped to £46.91 converts to USD 62.16 & AUD 79.15 and Includes the service charge.

Princess have issued this :- The Premier Beverage Package is not available on select voyages. For all Australia-based voyages, through October 31, 2017 the package is available for $77.00 AUD per day, including the service charge. Starting November 1, 2017, the package will increase to $86.99 AUD per day. Pre-purchased package pricing is converted at the applicable currency conversion rate from the US base price, is subject to fluctuation and may vary from onboard pricing^.

Based on subsequent posts this price drop is applicable for Oct 17 Australian cruises only ?

Annie

PS Time for a lobby perhaps to have ALL October cruises to benefit from this?

Based on subsequent posts this price drop is applicable for Oct 17 Australian cruises only ?

Annie

PS Time for a lobby perhaps to have ALL October cruises to benefit from this?

It is saying the price will be reduced if you buy it in October 2017, but after October 2017, the price will increase. This is regardless of your sail date. But yes, only seems to apply to Australia-based cruises.

It is saying the price will be reduced if you buy it in October 2017, but after October 2017, the price will increase. This is regardless of your sail date. But yes, only seems to apply to Australia-based cruises.

So in USD terms, the drinks packages are cheaper for Australian cruises than other geographical areas provided you book and pay for drinks package in October 2917?

I wonder why the preferential treatment? Market competition ?

Annie

That Premium Beverage Package price does include the grats. But our normal daily gratuities will be charged since we booked through the US. From what I read, the cruise fares charged Aussies are higher to reflect included gratuities and so they are not charged gratuities on board.