Whats your favorite slot machine?

just off the allure and i didnt like that all the slot machines were just where the only feature you can get is free spins and there werent any 'feature' slots machine where theres a few different features that happen

Did someone mention Texas Tea? That slot has to be about 20 years old.:eek:

Another fun one! When I was on Brilliance they had these type of machines. I will be on Allure soon and I am sure they will all be the newer ones :( I hate that I have to spend 80 cents plus on a bet for a PENNY machine! :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
Another fun one! When I was on Brilliance they had these type of machines. I will be on Allure soon and I am sure they will all be the newer ones :( I hate that I have to spend 80 cents plus on a bet for a PENNY machine! :mad:

In the middle of the non-smoking section there is a bank of three back to back (six total) that is off the main aisle between the slots and the tables. There was a cat one, a stars and moon one, and a aztec like game. Anyway, they were only 15-20 cents a spin. The one that was moons and stars and owls (sorry I never caught the specific name) even gave free games frequently at 20 cents. Our whole group tried that machine it didn't just eat money and a two of us left the cruise up from it.

In the middle of the non-smoking section there is a bank of three back to back (six total) that is off the main aisle between the slots and the tables. There was a cat one, a stars and moon one, and a aztec like game. Anyway, they were only 15-20 cents a spin. The one that was moons and stars and owls (sorry I never caught the specific name) even gave free games frequently at 20 cents. Our whole group tried that machine it didn't just eat money and a two of us left the cruise up from it.

Thanks for the heads up! 15-20 cents spin is more doable as it will take me longer to lose all my money :')

Quick Hits penny slots ($1.50 max bet I think). I won $3,000 on that machine on the last night of my Harmony cruise in August. I played all week. I think I spent maybe net $200 playing all week and brought home 3K. It was fun and very addictive.