Beverage Package

The beverage package for our cruise is usually $55.00 a day in Cruise Planner today its $41.00. Is this the best it gets or should we hold out? Must be on sale.

I've seen it as low as $38.

When I saw ours for $41 instead of $55 last night our entire group made the purchase. Our cruise is in March and I have read about Black Friday/cyber Monday sales so I will check back then and adjust if it's less expensive but our group is happy at $41.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When I saw ours for $41 instead of $55 last night our entire group made the purchase. Our cruise is in March and I have read about Black Friday/cyber Monday sales so I will check back then and adjust if it's less expensive but our group is happy at $41.

This is my plan also. The current rate is 25% off, I am hoping for 30% on Black Friday.

How do you get a C& A discount?

If you are Platinum level or above in Royal's Crown & Anchor society, you are eligible for a discount on any stateroom with a balcony. You can get this automatically if you book on the website, or by calling whoever books your cruise.

Been away from Royal for a few years so not up to date on C & A perks. Is there a discount on the beverage package for Diamond C & A members?

I looked on the website but very little detail on Diamond perks, said letter will be in the stateroom detailing the benefits.

Been away from Royal for a few years so not up to date on C & A perks. Is there a discount on the beverage package for Diamond C & A members?

I looked on the website but very little detail on Diamond perks, said letter will be in the stateroom detailing the benefits.

Some ships offer a 20% discount on the Deluxe package for Diamond level. Sorry, but I've not kept track of which ships do this. Most of the time the pre-cruise discount in the Cruise Planner is better than this anyhow.

How do you get a C& A discount?

The beverage package discount is only available on board, and is deducted from the onboard price.

Pinnacle level gets 40% off

Diamond Plus gets 30% off

As above, some ships will give Diamonds 20% off.

I got the drink package on Harmony this week onboard it was 49 a day. Then with my 40% off of that. Made it 35.30 a day. I felt that was a good deal.

Just to be clear, the $49 price is before gratuity and the other price includes gratuity, right?

Yes, just started a few weeks ago.

Thanks... doesn’t seem worth it to me then. Especially if the other person in the room is a non drinker or only likes the occasional beverage. That would be over $1200 for our 10 day adventure. I can’t ever recall spending that much on drinks during any cruise and I certainly like to have my share! I will be the pay as you go guy!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks... doesn’t seem worth it to me then. Especially if the other person in the room is a non drinker or only likes the occasional beverage. That would be over $1200 for our 10 day adventure. I can’t ever recall spending that much on drinks during any cruise and I certainly like to have my share! I will be the pay as you go guy!

I think a great many people will feel the same way about the new rule.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I never understood the rush to buy the package.