Port Everglades terminal renovation

Was reading on Celebrity board that folks are receiving emails about changes to their embarkation/debarkation next year. One states they will be bused to/from Miami and others have various different instructions.

Since it appears that Royal and Celebrity ships use terminal 25, has anyone heard about this from Royal Caribbean? Have not cruised from FL before, but will in Feb 2018.

Thanks for any info...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Was reading on Celebrity board that folks are receiving emails about changes to their embarkation/debarkation next year. One states they will be bused to/from Miami and others have various different instructions.

Since it appears that Royal and Celebrity ships use terminal 25, has anyone heard about this from Royal Caribbean? Have not cruised from FL before, but will in Feb 2018.

Thanks for any info...

wlls

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi

We are scheduled to sail on the Silhouette Dec 8th.

Received an email stating that Terminal 29 will be our Embarkation Terminal', Luggage and passengers should be dropped off and to Park at the Northport Parking Garage and complimentary shuttles would be provided.

But when we return we will do Customs on the ship and all luggage will be picked up at the Broward Convention Center and they will bus us there from the Terminal. I'm sure it is going to be chaotic!!