Diamond Lounge drink suggestions.

ValerieJo

Baileys - great bartender on the Navigator this March was making a Bailey's martini. Excellent!

Also have had Black Russians and White Russians.

I didn't think they had Kahlua as my sister would have ordered a mudslide, but was told no Kahlua. She did try Baileys with Vodka, but it was a no go.

I always get the royal replenishment package so i get free virgin frozen drinks. Would it be possible to get a virgin pina colada then have my diamond drink be a shot of rum? From a bar that can make the frozen drinks, not the lounge itself. Not a big drinker but love my frozen items so thought this would be a good idea if possible.

Don't see why not.

I always get the royal replenishment package so i get free virgin frozen drinks. Would it be possible to get a virgin pina colada then have my diamond drink be a shot of rum? From a bar that can make the frozen drinks, not the lounge itself. Not a big drinker but love my frozen items so thought this would be a good idea if possible.

You should be able to. I got Bailey’s Irish cream, put it in the wine cooler (“fridge”) in our cabin, and used it the following morning in my free cappuccino from the DL. [emoji846]

I'm not a drinker and I'm not a fan of too-sweet but Afoon (bartender on the Allure at Bow & Stern) whipped me up something with gin, a tiny splash of cran, a tiny splash of sour and the rest just soda and it was excellent and fast. Was fine for the diamond happy hour.

It's tough for me to do 2 drinks in a day let alone 3, so he also topped off my water bottles most nights I ordered a drink. Water bottles I can always use and go through!

Jack and Ginger is a favorite of mine (Jack Daniels with ginger ale). You could also get a Negroni, though I usually find Campari to be too bitter for my taste.

That may not be bad, never thought to ask.

That may not be bad, never thought to ask.

Try Captain Morgan's (or any spiced rum) and ginger ale.....it tastes just like a cream soda. Dangerous:D

One of my wife's favorites, when she is drinking (which is not very often).

Try Captain Morgan's (or any spiced rum) and ginger ale.....it tastes just like a cream soda. Dangerous:D

One of my wife's favorites, when she is drinking (which is not very often).

I don't think Captain Morgan's is included on the Diamond liquor menu, but you never know what you might get with a tip and polite request at one bar or another.

• 2 weeks later...