Bag of Laundry

ratherbtruckin

On longer cruises of 14 days or more we have gotten an offer to have a bag of laundry done for around $25 or $30. It is usually a paper bag and you stuff as much as you can in it. It is returned in a couple of days. I can't remember which cruise lines we have been on that offered this. Does Celebrity?

On longer cruises of 14 days or more we have gotten an offer to have a bag of laundry done for around $25 or $30. It is usually a paper bag and you stuff as much as you can in it. It is returned in a couple of days. I can't remember which cruise lines we have been on that offered this. Does Celebrity?

Yes, I've seen it offered at times, but not always.

Just back from the Silhouette and the Western Med cruise - Rome to Lisbon and back 12 day cruise. We were concierge class. Got the one bag offer about 6 days in. The offer is for washing and drying only....no dry cleaning or wash and press items (which -X- calls "press only" on the order ticket). So for us that would mean underware items only. We do the sink and cloth line approach for those so the one bag deal doesn't have value for us. We use the 10% one-time Loyalty discount and OBC for our outer garments.

Cheers,

OHP

Wash and Fold laundry bag offer was $50 a couple of weeks ago on Summit for those without the C Club loyalty perks mentioned.

So just to clarify, the was and fold items are not pressed at ? We've never taken advantage of this offer but thought we might on an upcoming 15 day cruise. However I'm thinking shirts and pants might come back very wrinkled and not wearable.

What do others think?

So just to clarify, the was and fold items are not pressed at ? We've never taken advantage of this offer but thought we might on an upcoming 15 day cruise. However I'm thinking shirts and pants might come back very wrinkled and not wearable.

What do others think?

We've used the laundry offer a few times and the clothes always came back folder so flat and pretty much wrinkle free. They do a really nice job. We never did dress shirts - mostly sports wear.

What do others think?

I have used the wash and fold and was very satisfied. Did undergarments, Tshirts, casual pants. All came back wrinkle free.

I was pleasantly surprised and satisfied with the quality.

Didn't do delicate items or dress pants or dress shirts.

The only problem with the laundry is those little strips of tape that they put on near the collar for ID. They are very stiff and tend to scratch or irritate my skin. When removing depending on the fabric they may pull threads.

Sometimes they have used a permanent marker to write a laundry number and it bled thru the cloth.

If it is something that you really care about don’t have them do it.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅