Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Four

CCHelp

Great funny M!

No Sunday Clarkson this week. Instead this area caught my eye in the travel section. The problem is that we have become so lazy with the distance and travel time from the local airport that really nice places tend to be dropped off the list. It sounds great though .... how much is a 2 hour blacklane ride ....... :D

Tuscany on sea

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/tuscany-by-sea-making-the-case-for-maremma-h25sc6wh2?shareToken=e7430af0bed6c706e3036aacc01e8842

Good morning, Well, I got my new washer yesterday (good news), not so good news is I need a plumber......the valves are very old and the hot water? Well, when they put the washer in, the hose going to the hot water valve...the valve leaked:(…..so I have water (cold) but that hot water is the main one...….which leads to having hot water for everything (not just laundry). Actually I wash my clothes in cold. I was able to reach a plumber yesterday and they will be here tomorrow so not hot water right now...……:eek:…..guess what? I am going to a Laquinta tonight......I have to take a hot shower before work tomorrow morning.....and I usually shower in the morning, (like now) but the cold water? It is FREEZING...…:eek:…….the room is only 100.00 bucks......so we all do what we have to do. Hopefully the plumber will get it fixed!

Haha, looks like somebody got caught by an unexpected high tide! Boating in the Bay of Fundy again?

Had a fun weekend with the siblings. My youngest brother just closed on his new house last week so we got to see that too.

And I waterskiied for the first time in ages. Now I've got some random unexpected sore spots. But it was fun. Managed to get up on one ski so I'm glad that I haven't totally forgotten everything about it.

Time for another week of fun!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

JP, what did you do with the other ski! :confused:

Today's cash earning opportunity has arrived from Nigeria ....

This mail is being sent to you because we have come to understand that

you have lost a lot of money all because you want to receive your fund

well note that all that have been put to a stop as the federal government of

Nigeria has promised to assist you with the sum of $5million in other to

compensate you and all you have to do is fill the below information s.

1 full name

2 home phone and cell phone number

3 occupation

4 amount that was lost by you

Take full note that you are to pay $95 for transfer and please do not

reply if you are not interested.

Send this and get back at once.

Warm regards

Femi

Yum Jeff. Ground meat skewers? What spices? Details...

Haha about the second ski. I learned on 2 skis years ago but pretty much from age 15 or 16 I switched to one ski. Much more maneuverable and fun. Just trickier to start up, but worth the effort. I did some one ski stuff and then two skis to relax afterwards.

I made some Rahmschnitzel yesterday with some cheap pork that ended up costing less that $2 a pound. Love it when I can find a bargain like that!

i-BJ4BFtT-L.jpg

I used the air fryer to roast the cauliflower. Was way faster than an oven - about 10 minutes at 390°F. Next time I might turn the temp down and cook a little longer but they were tasty as is.

5 weeks from Wednesday! Countdown continues...

PS: check out the hailstones from the storm on Friday! It beat the snot out of our poor herb garden. Both basil plants took a beating. By the way, this photo was taken about 3 hours after the storm. There was a pile of hail stones still on our back deck.

i-WdrRQFF-L.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Edited by jpalbny

Lovely plate JP!

295615292bb974f0ab597abcb60438d6.jpg

INGREDIENTS: lamb (70%), coriander (7%), mint (6%), onion, rice flour, lemon zest, potato starch, garlic purée, maize flour, ground coriander seeds, cumin, salt, maize starch, preservatives (sodium metabisulphite, sulphur dioxide), antioxidant (sodium ascorbate), dextrose monohydrate, black pepper, cardamom seeds, ground cloves, nutmeg.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Plastic guns????? Seriously????

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/downloadable-guns-3d-printer-cody-wilson-august-1-1.4764082

"No traceable gun parts, no background checks, no need for much more than a computer and a 3D printer at home to build one.

They could become the firearms of the future: Plastic-and-resin weapons that American gunsmith and self-described anarchist Cody Wilson wants to spread widely.

On Aug. 1, the 30-year-old Texan intends to legally distribute online blueprints for his single-shot "Liberator" pistol, as well as manuals to complete guns such as the AR-15.

Some U.S. lawmakers are horrified by the prospect, warning "downloadable guns" are a national security concern.

But if politicians want to stop Wilson, they'll have precious little time.

The Trump administration last month settled a five-year lawsuit filed by Wilson against the federal government, allowing him to post a trove of once-restricted schematics this week, permitting anyone with access to a 3D printer to become a DIY gunsmith with a few mouse-clicks."