Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Four

CCHelp

Greetings Coolers!

MLeh.....we've been lucky this year with the pests! Very dry and they seem to less pervasive!

Today's funny.......

20046308_1747257208621832_9021536385906014761_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=7fb481bc4c7fa97df973681111e1fcb5&oe=5C130BE5

Naps are a good thing! :)

Have a great day all!

Thanks M! :)

Today's Nigerian opportunity ....

Dear Friend,

My name is Luka Chachibaia, I am a citizen of Ukraine and the Vice President Operations of Tethys Petroleum, a multi national oil corporation operating from London-England, UK. I am seeking your assistance to retrieve the sum of($40,000.000) Forty Million Dollars consisting of two consignment boxes.

This money was acquired from the company and it was accompanied by a diplomat to the U.S.A, my reason for this is because I have been cheated out of my entitlements by the company for too long simply because I am not a British. The contact details of the diplomat will be given to you if you indicate your interest to help me.Each of the boxes contains $20M and for your help I am ready to release 30% to you, for security reasons the consignment was registered to be CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS and I can explain why it was declared so. Bear in mind that the diplomat is not aware of the content of the consignment, it has been there for the past 1 month while I intend to look for a reliable partner.I will be leaving the country immediately the consignment is delivered to you for my private investment and I have vowed never to step back into London, England.

Please, I need your urgent response before my plans to leave the company is discovered.Right now the safest form of correspondence is through my own e-mail address, please in the interest of confidentiality only reply through my direct email address. Reply along with your direct phone and fax number where I can alternatively reach you on.More about me on: xxxxx If you are willing to go ahead with this deal, kindly contact me at my private email address ( xxx@xxx ).

Please if you are not willing and interested in helping me kindly delete this email from your email and pretend you never got it.

Best regards,

Mr.Luka Chachibaia

Vice President

OperationsTethys Petroleum

London,

England

Davey, we did 5 on O between 2006-2008 and we liked them very much. O is the line that got us back into cruising after a bit of a hiatus.

But we haven't been back since then. And we've therefore only been on their R-class ships. We like them and would return if the itinerary were right.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Many thanks JP,

I’m having a hard time weighing things up due to a recently developed distrust of marketing.

Hi Dave, the way that I have finally reconciled it is in making the choice not just between cruise lines but between cruising and other forms of distraction.

Good morning, hey Terry, are you lurking? Looks like things "on campus" are really bad...…..:eek:….Urban is in a heap of trouble...……..

YES, Lois, around and watching many issues with interest. It's a real mess at Ohio State. Previously and still hanging, there has been a super ugly mess about a MD (who committed sucide in 2005) from the 1980's and 1990's who supposedly had abused a large number of student athletes. Many law suits filed, etc.

Now, Head Football Coach Urban Meyer (formerly in Florida where he won two National Championships) is tangled in a mess. It involves a serious question as to what he knew and when about domestic abuse allegations involving his former Assistant Coach. These legal/abuse questions are not easy to figure out, who and what to believe, etc. Big, fast-breaking national news story now that first broke last night.

THANKS! Terry in Ohio

SE Asia/Mekong River, Etc.! Just completed a Jan. 21-Feb. 20, 2018, first adventure through Southeast Asia with stops in Hong Kong and Bangkok, before traveling all over Vietnam and Cambodia. This includes seven days sailing on the Mekong River. Now at 30,404 views. Lots of fun, interesting pictures!! See more at:

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2591474

I’m having a hard time weighing things up due to a recently developed distrust of marketing.

Is it just recently that you "developed distrust of marketing"? I heard about "buyer beware" long, long ago. When they double the sticker price and then give you a "two for-one" discount, you have to realize that many, many marketing games are being played by cruise lines and other sales folks. Nothing new with these various tricks, games and spin. Happens all of the time in many, many fields and areas of life.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Enjoyed a 14-day, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for more info and many pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 209,265 views for this posting.

Lovely curry J!

And Canadian mosquitoes.......

38147568_1808620935851596_7274993636654186496_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=9cda5fa027deae7a87d543d7624573c9&oe=5BD08978

With its distinctive tall and flat antlers, the caribou is one of Canada’s most recognizable species, inhabiting the Arctic as well as boreal and mountain regions. Male caribou are called bulls and weigh around 150kg, while females are called cows and weigh around 90kg.

These stately members of the deer family were once one of Canada’s most widespread wildlife species, found in over 80% of the country. Today though, their numbers are dropping dramatically—for many herds by more than 90%.

Caribou and reindeer are actually one and the same. “Reindeer” is the name given to caribou in Scandinavia and Russia, but caribou and reindeer are the same species (Rangifer tarandus), wherever they are found in the world.

Edited by mysty

Dave, We have done two on Nautica. Absolutely loved it. The feel is classic and the service is outstanding. We stayed in PH once and bid to upgrade to OS the second time. Fortunately our bid was accepted!

Food of course is subjective, but even being foodies we were very happy.

Jeff, seeing your curry today reminded me, I'm finally getting to Southampton next week and have my note to find some "Holy Cow" mughlai korma which you recommended many months ago. The mind is getting weak, but my pen takes notes. We're off on the new Azamara Pursuit to Iceland.

Jeff, seeing your curry today reminded me, I'm finally getting to Southampton next week and have my note to find some "Holy Cow" mughlai korma which you recommended many months ago. The mind is getting weak, but my pen takes notes. We're off on the new Azamara Pursuit to Iceland.

I hope you find your curry pouches and that you don't find Southampton too depressing ........... :D

Have a superb trip. :)

YES, Lois, around and watching many issues with interest. It's a real mess at Ohio State. Previously and still hanging, there has been a super ugly mess about a MD (who committed sucide in 2005) from the 1980's and 1990's who supposedly had abused a large number of student athletes. Many law suits filed, etc.

Now, Head Football Coach Urban Meyer (formerly in Florida where he won two National Championships) is tangled in a mess. It involves a serious question as to what he knew and when about domestic abuse allegations involving his former Assistant Coach. These legal/abuse questions are not easy to figure out, who and what to believe, etc. Big, fast-breaking national news story now that first broke last night.

THANKS! Terry in Ohio

SE Asia/Mekong River, Etc.! Just completed a Jan. 21-Feb. 20, 2018, first adventure through Southeast Asia with stops in Hong Kong and Bangkok, before traveling all over Vietnam and Cambodia. This includes seven days sailing on the Mekong River. Now at 30,404 views. Lots of fun, interesting pictures!! See more at:

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2591474

Terry, it is BIG news around here too...…..you know I live 90 minutes from Gainesville...….. I saw the interview with the guy's wife...…..she is very credible and I think Urban is an idiot:eek:….I don't believe Shelley did not tell him…..the girl went to Shelley and said, yes, tell Urban. I have to wonder how long he will stay the head coach,