ms Nieuw Amsterdam & Oosterdam in Port Everglades on Nov. 11, 2017

Scrapnana

I just checked in here to see if anyone knows what is going on. We have friends on one of the HAL ships and they are delayed leaving. She said there were fire trucks and lots of police and coast guard. They heard a sheriff boat hit the ship and they were checking for damage. I find that hard to believe that they would hit a still ship. Now she said there are 3 coolers in the back of a truck that they are looking at so who knows.

I just checked in here to see if anyone knows what is going on. We have friends on one of the HAL ships and they are delayed leaving. She said there were fire trucks and lots of police and coast guard. They heard a sheriff boat hit the ship and they were checking for damage. I find that hard to believe that they would hit a still ship. Now she said there are 3 coolers in the back of a truck that they are looking at so who knows.

You know more than we do!

Thanks for the update :)

There could be a medical emergency?

But the sheriff's boat hitting the Oosterdam has an ominous ring to it.

they probably need to check for damage. Bet she isn't going any time soon.