ms Nieuw Amsterdam & Oosterdam in Port Everglades on Nov. 11, 2017

Scrapnana

Watching the ships aririve. I started looking at options for next cruise (after world) and got too excited to sleep. Just took a sleeping pill so hopefully I can get some sleep before it is time for sail-away!;)

When you are in Dunedin NZ (Feb 6) on world cruise is your day full up or would you like to meet up? We would be happy to see you sometime during your stay.:)

When you are in Dunedin NZ (Feb 6) on world cruise is your day full up or would you like to meet up? We would be happy to see you sometime during your stay.:)

I would really have enjoyed meeting you but I am booked on an excursion with Hinterland Tours to see the city and go to Larnach Castle. Maybe next time.;)

Yes, when she was here 2 weeks ago we saw her arrive. As she was delayed by fog berthed at noon.

Nice :D I always like seeing the blue hulled beauties here too, but we don't get many anymore :(

I would really have enjoyed meeting you but I am booked on an excursion with Hinterland Tours to see the city and go to Larnach Castle. Maybe next time.;)

That's fine, but if you do find that it is not all day we are still available. Feb 6 is NZ National day (Waitangi Day).

Hi all just chiming in!!!!

Have friends over and we are doing a barbecue!!! They will be on The Nieuw Amsterdam next month and we wanted to do Sailaway with them!!! Sunny here in San Diego and it’s appitizers and wine for Sailaway!

Countdown for Scrapnana!!! I’m excited for you!!!

Denise:)

Hmm, I'm seeing a pattern developing here.

Hahaha!!!LOL🤗

It has been tradition with FLL to always if we can to enjoy Sailaway with good appitizers and wine! Yup we confess!

Celebrating with friends our daughter got her own dental practice!!! She followed me!

So it is a double celebration 🍾

Just a hypothetical question here. There are three ships scheduled for departure at 1600 hours. Not a word out of ANY of them. But Harmony OTS is scheduled for 1630 hours. What if her captain has muster finished and actually ready at that time? Must Harmony wait for all of the others or may she depart first?

Hi all just chiming in!!!!

Have friends over and we are doing a barbecue!!! They will be on The Nieuw Amsterdam next month and we wanted to do Sailaway with them!!! Sunny here in San Diego and it’s appitizers and wine for Sailaway!

Countdown for Scrapnana!!! I’m excited for you!!!

You should get them to “Request A Wave” and be immortalized on the PTZTV webcam!

I am getting amazingly excited, too. Only one month until my suitcases get picked up so I am already trying things on and deciding what’s going and what has to stay home.:D

Hahaha!!!LOL🤗

It has been tradition with FLL to always if we can to enjoy Sailaway with good appitizers and wine! Yup we confess!

Celebrating with friends our daughter got her own dental practice!!! She followed me!

So it is a double celebration 🍾

Well done.:)