Laundry rooms on Infinity ?....

monakayk

It was no more than a doolar a bag last time.

Don't know what ship, or even cruise line, you were on. After 17 cruises with Celebrity, we have NEVER seen laundry for $1.00 per bag. I think even sending a pair of socks to the laundry costs more than $1.00.

Don't know what ship, or even cruise line, you were on. After 17 cruises with Celebrity, we have NEVER seen laundry for $1.00 per bag. I think even sending a pair of socks to the laundry costs more than $1.00.

Mary Lou: I had interpreted the post by "sollyman" as a joke which went flat when written.

But to the OP: We have been on the Infinity 10+ times. A number of the staterooms on the M-class ships actually have retractable clotheslines in the bath either over the tub or in the shower. Not all of the staterooms have the retractable clotheslines (i.e., we have been in Celebrity Suites on the Infinity which didn't have them, nor did one of our Sky Suites), but a number of them do. A retractable clothesline may be of help with your laundry issue.

Mary Lou: I had interpreted the post by "sollyman" as a joke which went flat when written.

I did too but a lot of cruisers new to Celebrity might get the wrong idea. There is a current post that anyone can dine in Blu for dinner for $5.00. It appears to have started from an old Silhouette review that was before Luminae was introduced and suite guests could dine in Blu for $5.00 for dinner.

I'm sure upwarduk has Celebrity confused with some other line.

I am sure that I have read on these boards that you could request an iron from your steward, but I have never done it, I prefer to hang my clothes in the shower and steam the creases out.

I have searched extensively and the best that I have come up with is that you can give your clothes to the steward and they will come back ironed.

Sorry for the confusion.

I have searched extensively and the best that I have come up with is that you can give your clothes to the steward and they will come back ironed.

You may submit clothing to the ship’s laundry (via your steward) for “pressing only” but—just to be clear—a fee will be assessed (cost varies by item) in accordance with a schedule published (at least in the US; I’ve heard that there are sometimes inconsistencies with the UK website) in the FAQ section of Celebrity’s website...

Select, Elite, and Elite + members of Captain’s Club are provided with the opportunity to have up to two items pressed on a complimentary basis per sailing in addition to other laundry and/or dry cleaning benefits that vary by membership tier...

Edited by Xport

She Who Must Be Obeyed and I often combine 2-3 weeks on land with a trans-ocean cruise. We don't like to drag "cruise clothes" along with us on land, so we pack light and with a lot of quick-dry items. I can get dressed up enough for dinner with a sport coat and she carries a variety of scarves to doll up an outfit. Laundry? Here's what we do:

20170921_223304.jpg?psid=1