While decorating the tree we found this

MaiseyM

Totally the largest ship. It's so funny to me now. It was my first (or 2nd?) cruise. We did Majesty and Monarch. Maybe it was Monarch that was first. I remember coming in at Christmas time and being completely WOW'ed. This was back in the days w/out internet and you tube, so my parents could only explain so much before getting on the ship. I won't forget my initial reaction. It was awesome. Now, it's funny because they seem so teeny. I do the Oasis class ships now, so it's funny. That said, I never lacked for things to do. A day at the pool and night at the bar (b/c you could drink at age 18 ish) was great. And the shows. I loved taking my kids on their first cruise (Oasis of the Seas) and seeing their reactions. You really can't prepare someone until they are on the ship.

I collect ornaments from cruises and land vacations. I love the ones that are gold laser cut but haven't seen them on my last couple of cruises - I wonder what happened to them?

Have a few of them Sovereign and Grandeur along with others and large collection of ornaments from Caribbean