Coffee to go? 1 person buy 2 on classic?

keiranm2000

Simple... quality versus convenience!!!! Cafe al Bacio is high test, room service is generic.....

Once I’m up in the am... I don’t mind getting coffee... on my own schedule... room service comes at a specific time.... and doesn’t taste the same... will admit the danish are similar but getto chose which ines I like.... not the basic basket!

Turangi!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hello all

We’re on Solstice on 11May and we have Classic Drink package.

On our usual holidays we nominate 1 person to go down to Starbucks first thing for our first drink.

So my questions are, does the coffee shop on board have to go cups? Also can one of us go with 2 cards to get 2 drinks or do we both need to be present?

Thanks in advance Keiran

I agree that it is 1 card = 1 coffee as others have said. However, I have been on a couple of longer cruises where the Al Bacio staff got to know me from being there every morning. They eventually knew my name and order and sometimes took only one card as my wife's beverage package status showed up in the computer and they just charged both.

There isn't a hideaway on Eclipse. It is basically just a coffee station.

Thanks but still curious, where is it? Someone mentioned it opens at 6:30. On the Eclipse last month Bacio didn't open until 7:00. I'm a very early riser and miss the Princess coffee bar which is open 24 hours a day. However, I did discover if I added hot water to the coffee in the OV, it wasn't too bad. Just never saw anything called the Hideaway.

Are they open as early as 6am? Thanks. I didn’t realize I could do this. I always run up to the buffet in the early morning.

No need to run up to buffet for coffee you can have it delivered to your cabin every morning! We do this every cruise then go up for breakfast when ready.

We do tip the person who delivers the coffee. Just place the card on the door before retiring - they usually call before delivering. Perfect!