Coffee to go? 1 person buy 2 on classic?

keiranm2000

Hello all

We’re on Solstice on 11May and we have Classic Drink package.

On our usual holidays we nominate 1 person to go down to Starbucks first thing for our first drink.

So my questions are, does the coffee shop on board have to go cups? Also can one of us go with 2 cards to get 2 drinks or do we both need to be present?

Thanks in advance Keiran

Hello all

So my questions are, does the coffee shop on board have to go cups? Also can one of us go with 2 cards to get 2 drinks or do we both need to be present?

Thanks in advance Keiran

Yes they have coffee cups to go and yes 1 person can go with 2 cards and get 2 drinks - I did this most mornings.

If at any time 1 of you fancies a double measure of a drink and your travelling companion doesn't want a drink then you should have no trouble getting a double measure in a single glass (or 2 drinks for yourself) -as long as you present both cards.

No problem at all! Hubby's job each morning to is grab both cards and bring me a Bombay Chai first thing. After a couple of days, the barista sees him coming and has them ready by the time he gets to the counter.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

We always bring travel mugs and have them filled at Cafe Al Bacio. As a side note, a small danish fits nicely on top of the travel mug. Because mugs have handles, one person can carry two mugs and handle the elevator. Happy cruising!

We always bring travel mugs and have them filled at Cafe Al Bacio. As a side note, a small danish fits nicely on top of the travel mug. Because mugs have handles, one person can carry two mugs and handle the elevator. Happy cruising!

We always pick up a couple of mugs at yard sales. That way if we lose or misplace them on a cruise it's no big deal.

The early morning coffee run to Cafe Al Bacio is my husbands job on every cruise:).

Only one of you needs to go, so long as you take both cards. Enjoy!

That's my daily job. Two double-shot cappuccini and two almond croissants in my pocket. And if I remember to take my sea pass card out of my wallet it makes fumbling at the door a lot easier. I haven't dropped a coffee yet

Thanks for your questions. Hopefully others will remember 1 card - 1 coffee. Too often we see some over-entitled passenger screaming at poor barista because they aren't allowed to dispense two coffees against one card.

Yes,we see that every cruise.

Laura

This tends to be my chore while the DW extends her sleep time. I usually go to the library or games room to get a suduko or trivia puzzle. To make carrying the two cups and some Danish maybe a couple bananas I bring from home a Tim Hortons 4 coffee tray. On a longer cruise I bring a spare as they become flimsy after multiple uses.

For the morning coffee run, I would bring a lightweight shopping bag [picked up a tiny nylon one at Marks & Spencers when we passed through GB recently] to carry the Danish back, juggled the two cups and hoped our room attendant would be lurking in the hall..after two days, he was on the lookout for me, so it made he made easy to get back into our room! Otherwise DH had to get out of bed to open the door, defeating the luxury of having his coffee delivered!!!!

Once there was only one person working Cafe al Bacio early in the morming and the line up was long, I called gUest services as soon as i got back and told them he was doing a great job but needed more help!!!!

We always appreciate the staff at Cafe al Bacio as they juggle multiple orders!!!

Turangi!

Sent from my iPad using Forums