ms Nieuw Amsterdam in Port Everglades and Zuiderdam in Aruba December 30, 2017

Scrapnana

Welcome back. I hope this is not pushing things but are you going to be ok to host sailaways when Kathi leaves on the World Cruise in a few days?

Roy

Welcome back! You certainly came back in time for some really cold weather (Ugh!). I noticed the snow on the NY Harbor webcam - you have more snow on the ground than is showing on the Juneau webcam!clear.png?emoji-eek-1725

Thanks! I have actually been back since December 11th but it has been very busy at work with the Christmas season and my expanded responsibilities. Actually, when we landed on the 11th there was more snow on the ground than we have now and it snowed twice again that week! We got about an inch today.

If nobody else has offered to do the sailiaway reminders, I will be happy to take it over again. When do I start?

If nobody else has offered to do the sailiaway reminders, I will be happy to take it over again. When do I start?

January 3rd. Six ships - three HAL's - Veendam, Koningsdam, and Prinsendam. I will do the Juneau season again unless someone else wants to.

Kathi, are you going anywhere that you'll need a coat. I'm trying to figure out if I can make it to the airport with just some layers. I know next year we'll need a coat but I'd rather not take one this year.

Roy

No. I plan to wear my raincoat. I think I will only be outside a grand total of 5-7 minutes and that won’t be all at one time. Plus, I will be so excited I don’t think I will feel the temp. which should be around 10F.