NE/Canada

Coopie

• 4 weeks later...
Last NE/Canada cruise we did was on Carnival Glory out of NY was a 7 day and we loved it. Wish there was more options!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There are plenty more options for 2018. NYC: NCL, Princess, Holland America, Disney, Cunard, etc. And Royal Caribbean out of Bayonne. Carnival is about THE only major cruise line who isn't doing any 2018 Canada sailings.

As much as I enjoy Carnival, as someone else has said, there are other options on other lines that will do Canada. We did Norwegian a couple of years ago, one way from Boston to Quebec City. Air fare is going to be a little more due to the Canada to US flight, but it allows you to stop in some great Quebec ports and areas. Ours also included Prince Edward Island, which we might not have gotten to otherwise.

Hi

There are other cruise lines. We enjoyed Boston to Montreal with HAL in 2017. I would recommend it. It's wasn't a Carnival ship but still was a great trip.

hope this helps

Good to hear; we're doing that itinerary on HAL this July.

There are plenty more options for 2018. NYC: NCL, Princess, Holland America, Disney, Cunard, etc. And Royal Caribbean out of Bayonne. Carnival is about THE only major cruise line who isn't doing any 2018 Canada sailings.

We’ve cruised the Canada itinerary many times, 7, 10, and 11 days mostly with NCL but they have since reduced the ports so I don’t care for them any more. Wish Carnival would have more offerings though.

We currently cruise Royal more often now (Bayonne, Baltimore) and they have a 9 day Canada that looks really good. Maybe I can round up some friends to join us. BTW, our favorite time for this itinerary is late September into October and we live in NY.

We cruised Holland once (Panama Canal) and loved it but the cruise line is too ‘sedate’ for us, in passenger mix, entertainment and music. Although we’re seniors, just not our style.

The nice thing about the NE/Canada cruises is the itinerary attracts people from all over the country and overseas which makes for a nice and different passenger mix than the typical NY based cruises we go on.

DaisyL

That is the main reason we enjoy the CNE cruises so much, the mix of passengers.

Like...lol. We love cruising from our home ports in the NY area but this is certainly the added bonus. And if you’re empty nesters practically no children. If you’re a family wanting to go on this itinerary in September and October be forewarned.