Which ships have the new Sail and Sign procedure?

G&TQ

Hello All and Happy New Year,

Does anyone know which ships have the new Sail and Sign card procedures?

Also, can someone walk through the new embarcation from luggage drop off to the ping as you get on board?

Last year we had the FTTF and walked in the door skipping the lines out front and the up to check in got our S&S cards and then they were calling priority and FTTF was right behind them.

Thanks, Everyone!

Victory has the new procedure. We just flashed our boarding pass to porters dropped bags (tipped) and then showed BP at priority line (we are Platinum) we were sent right to Platinum/Diamond lounge to wait. Once the wedding guests boarded we were called and walked right onto the ship, boarding pass scanned and off we went. Our room keys were stuck in room number sign as Victory don’t have mailboxes. We did order a drink using our boarding passes before we went to retrieve the room keys. It’s definitely an improvement for embarkation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the Vista it was the same process as Cruzlover 7 stated above, except Vista has mailboxes outside of each Cabin, and that is where our cards were once we boarded. We did not experience this on the Dream in Oct., they still gave us our cards at check in.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Where is your picture taken now for the S&S card? Do you still have the ability to add cash/gift cards to your account before boarding or switching the credit card you used?

If you are traveling with a passport, your picture is lifted from the ID, if not they have mobile devices they use to scan your boarding pass which they will use to take your photo if traveling with any other type of document.

Yes, you can still go up to the guest services counter in the terminal. This counter is now for any guests who need to set up their account with cash, switch cards, add gift card, or complete their check in.

If you are traveling with a passport, your picture is lifted from the ID, if not they have mobile devices they use to scan your boarding pass which they will use to take your photo if traveling with any other type of document.

Yes, you can still go up to the guest services counter in the terminal. This counter is now for any guests who need to set up their account with cash, switch cards, add gift card, or complete their check in.

Nice! Thank you.

For sure all ships out of Miami (Glory, Sensation, Splendor, Victory, and Vista) and I believe those out of Port Everglades and Galveston.

Galveston for sure, though I had to go to go to the counter (no line) for a new picture due to my full beard and gray hair. DW has aged more gracefully and her passport photo was what showed up whenever and wherever her card was swiped.

For sure all ships out of Miami (Glory, Sensation, Splendor, Victory, and Vista) and I believe those out of Port Everglades and Galveston.

Wonder what’s going to happen on the Splendor once she comes to LA? Maybe they’re putting in that technology during the Dome remodel.

Thanks everyone. I had heard it would be in place on all ships by end of 2017 and was curious.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Forums mobile app

Yes valor in Galveston has ss cards in the mailbox slot thing at the doors so no ping. Now for the pictures, we use passports and yes they lift them but as I walked through the guy waved me past with my husband but asked me to pose for a new photo. My photo is outdated on my passport. It was a quick snap with the iPads , I didn't even slow down . Also if you do not have a credit card on file they direct you to the counter and my sis and mom went to that line even though they could have waited until we got to the kiosk. They both had FTTF too so it would have been quick. Needless to say we were onboard in less than an hour after getting to the port and checking in. This was thanksgiving day valor in Galveston and even with full ship, embarkation was a breeze.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I think it’s very safe to say that this is an improvement that actually is an improvement. There have been many other “improvements” over the years that I would not say that about, but this ones a winner. At least for folks who can go straight to their rooms.

I think it’s very safe to say that this is an improvement that actually is an improvement. There have been many other “improvements” over the years that I would not say that about, but this ones a winner. At least for folks who can go straight to their rooms.

Brilliant!!;p

Hello All and Happy New Year,

Does anyone know which ships have the new Sail and Sign card procedures?

Also, can someone walk through the new embarcation from luggage drop off to the ping as you get on board?

Last year we had the FTTF and walked in the door skipping the lines out front and the up to check in got our S&S cards and then they were calling priority and FTTF was right behind them.

Thanks, Everyone!

Cruised out of Port Canaveral in Dec, and Tampa in Nov, and you had to go to the counter to get your card! We'll be on a b2b on the Conquest next week, we'll let you know about Ft Lauderdale!

Cruised out of Port Canaveral in Dec, and Tampa in Nov, and you had to go to the counter to get your card! We'll be on a b2b on the Conquest next week, we'll let you know about Ft Lauderdale!

Just off Conquest yesterday and they used the new system.