scandinavia or norway

cajinyank

I need help . I cant decide between the Scandinavia cruise on sapphire or the Norway fjords on the same ship. Its either the citys of copenagen and oslo or the views of Norway and its small towns and fjords. someone convince me of one over the other

I need help . I cant decide between the Scandinavia cruise on sapphire or the Norway fjords on the same ship. Its either the citys of copenagen and oslo or the views of Norway and its small towns and fjords. someone convince me of one over the other

Both great cruises but a lot will depend on what you want to see. Large cities vs scenery and smaller towns.

Research as to what tours are available and what you will be seeing might help you to decide.

Maybe a b2b to see both.if that can be done with these cruises.

Norway and fjords would be our first choice. We have been on both and keep in mind it is just our thoughts based on that it would be a repeat visit.

We’ve enjoyed a Baltic cruise which was mostly experiencing cities; we’re booked on the Sapphire’s 14 day Land of the Midnight Sun in June for the scenery & small town experiences.

I don’t have a clue about which would be best for the OP. :confused:

I would love to do both but a ugly thing called work is stopping that. plus we are planning a few days before or after the cruise to stay in London.

There you go using that 4 letter word! ;p Like you I could not decide which of those two cruises to take on the Sapphire so I signed up for both on a b2b. Luckily I removed that 4 letter word from my vocabulary several years ago. :D Whichever choice you make, it will be a great cruise.

Decided on Norway room c753 on sapphire same room dictatorship as our last Alaska cruise

You did not mention your date, if July 21, 2018 on the Sapphire, we have a Roll Call. I have C748, I love the view you get. I did the Norwegian Fjords in 2007 and again in 2018.