questions

markf

I recived an email saying gratuities increased , but if I prepay, I can prepay at old rate.. I cant see where on line to do so. anyone know where to do so?

Also tying to book internet for 1 person, can that be done if 2 people are travelling .

Leaving in 3 weeks

I recived an email saying gratuities increased , but if I prepay, I can prepay at old rate.. I cant see where on line to do so. anyone know where to do so?

Also tying to book internet for 1 person, can that be done if 2 people are travelling .

Leaving in 3 weeks

You have to phone rccl to add the tips. To book the internet log Into your booking and at the bottom there should be book internet. Just follow the instructions and it'll add to your booking. Or you can book onboard.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

Leaving in 3 weeks

Call C&A desk and request to prepay.

Not Luck. The email clearly stated that you can prepay up until you cruise and be grandfathered at the old rate. (Below is from my TA, but text to me was same) I got the email a month ago so it should be anybody booked before mid-December.

"Royal Caribbean is adjusting the automatic daily gratuity amount, effective 1/2/2018.

• If you have already prepaid your gratuities for your sailing, no action is needed as you will be grandfathered into the current rates.

• Guests currently booked that have not yet prepaid their gratuities will have until the time of sailing to do so at the old rate. After January 2nd, 2018, gratuities paid while onboard are subject to the new, increased rates.

• If not prepaid prior to sailing, the new gratuity rate will be automatically applied to your folio onboard."

Not Luck. The email clearly stated that you can prepay up until you cruise and be grandfathered at the old rate. (Below is from my TA, but text to me was same) I got the email a month ago so it should be anybody booked before mid-December.

"Royal Caribbean is adjusting the automatic daily gratuity amount, effective 1/2/2018.

• If you have already prepaid your gratuities for your sailing, no action is needed as you will be grandfathered into the current rates.

• Guests currently booked that have not yet prepaid their gratuities will have until the time of sailing to do so at the old rate. After January 2nd, 2018, gratuities paid while onboard are subject to the new, increased rates.

• If not prepaid prior to sailing, the new gratuity rate will be automatically applied to your folio onboard."

Ahh, completely misread that info, thanks for the clarification.

Leaving in 3 weeks

Now they are saying if you booked before the second of January you pay the old rate. We were charged the old rate and we just got off on the 5th,

Yes

One person can have the internet and you can use as many devices as you want- just not at the same time....