back of the boat on Millennium

loui30

/we just got a great upgrade but we have gone from mid ship to the back of the boat -- we are on the 8th floor on the Millennium with a 14 day cruise of Asia. Does anyone have any info about engine noise/vibrations or views from the back ? I know the suites are on the back of the boat so am I assuming we should be OK?

Are you on the very back, or just towards the back?

The only suites at the very back are the 2 penthouse suites. Above them are Concierge class and FV's (decks 7,8,9) until you get up to Deck 11 which is Aqua class.

"towards" the aft on either side is different.

/ we have gone from mid ship to the back of the boat --

Back of the boat (do you think you will be seated next to the outboard motor).

Hope the Millennium Captain doesn't read this forum - otherwise an old event could be brought back into use "Walking the Plank".:o:eek:

We have been lucky enough to cruise a few times in one of those deck 6 aft suites! No noise at all other than occasional music in the bar at the top (guitarist) and a trivia game one or two sea mornings! I thoroughly enjoyed both activities without having to leave my balcony!

Those wake views really are stunning. Hope you have a great cruise.

My Beautiful wife and I cruise about once every 5 years. We save up to get the best rooms, planes ect. But we keep coming back to the back of the ship. When we were first going together (engagement) we took our first boat ride on the Queen Marquette out of Seattle and we just rode in the back of the ship gazing at the sunrise then the moon rising. We have never go sick in the back. We just love to count the waves together.

WrG4FZCHrsCTPp1k5qqFkN_oxwFAp-lO3_218zjVbwpARjoYTI-nwgTeFkjBznjh34ZUnInZ9Pgxi0Hccn2sk9vxK6uDPnwBlotjZ0I3KlymNsamFn8B6d6Okgu0dOm2__ta5zwQWKcdXwos3kp4hXogfH8j_pOkIEZobkWg1shakP5DqUNvjNI2V1sZ95gMp3BmmkjTwqqf3J_2sqL5jqdINQpF3ZWcMKWC3QudnWySG007KbeDwIs8RRALf3ijcq0MLoWIVEY2gAof5RXmklwlPq8nyGio0y9yNit_SjAQzJXn1wlc-kDh8GWjGG0HWJlxNWpwlw__nFAt0EV29iD-ZhSnYID7oI_8ZhhVsttLop6lOPvqbYtphCvRx2QNNWoz6HvGnDIAGDyu80gqEewkVQHBepkSo7CwNXklFBxg8hYbaJCclPdm7tCz-HfVE88Jx-OAOw1ZXOI01TMtj9iOqBkBICbeLieA_sh3KskjnxQlFLNSaOk5JYG4lSCkYBc0inLeEnND_stBkyHxtMKQ9dEk6sBCibpRkcVCvVnTUoz-dVfsMKI6rj9kTRMhfAgNS7eQ4drmHXk0TjafO5kS3qiKlIjyXRkcXjs=w1424-h949-no

• 4 weeks later...
DavidHurt - is this entertainment onboard Millie? Sounds like something we might enjoy. Will try and remember and report back.

Yes, Lado Strings are entertainment onboard Millie. I highly recommend you make a point of listening to them at least once. I'd also like to hear your opinion of them. They are very friendly so, if you speak with them, please tell them David & Sheilah say hello. Thanks.