Newbie to X - Eclispe Coffee available 24 hours? If so, how?

debcruising

Hi, I'm a newbie to X and sailing TA on the Eclipse in April with my brother and sister-in-law, both real coffee-hounds. Does Celebrity have an all night coffee area open, or perhaps a section of the Buffet area open late into the night?

I did copy and send them the fabulous Room Service Breakfast menu, so I know they can have coffee as early as 6:00am delivered to the cabin.

Can anyone let me know how a coffee-addict can get their late night fix otherwise. Thanks in advance and Happy Sailing!

I just confirmed on the daily from my Reflection cruise last month also, OVC coffee, tea, juices open 24 hours. Room service is available free except during the overnight hours when there is a flat fee charged between 11:00PM and 6:00AM.

All of the Celebrity ships have a coffee/hot water station open 24 hours located somewhere in the Oceanview Cafe. However, a "coffee-hound" may find that coffee not to their taste. And they also need to understand that the location of the station open 24 hours will likely rotate each day (i.e. the station open one night will likely not be the same one open for 24 hours the next night) so they may have to walk through the Oceanview.

All of the Celebrity ships have a coffee/hot water station open 24 hours located somewhere in the Oceanview Cafe. However, a "coffee-hound" may find that coffee not to their taste. And they also need to understand that the location of the station open 24 hours will likely rotate each day (i.e. the station open one night will likely not be the same one open for 24 hours the next night) so they may have to walk through the Oceanview.

In Oceanview Cafe, there are 2 "main" stations across from each other so it will not be hard or difficult to find coffee at any time. I enjoy a "good cup" of coffee and find Celebrity's brewed coffee just fine.

For most of the day as well, but not 24 hrs, Cafe al Bacio has excellent espresso-based coffees (for an extra charge unless they have a drink package). Their hrs are approx. 630am - 130am, so almost 24 hrs.