Deluxe Drink Package price

hurls88

Waited until I got paid today to purchase the Package at $47 Per person for wife and I and it went up today to $50 pp how often do these go up and down? can you get credit if it drops again? Whats the lowest you have seen it? Thank You

Just realize that it varies quite a bit by ship and sailing date.

It does not often drop to $38. The price I've seen reported most has been $44.

I was torn about it @ $47 so I'm going to wait and if it doesn't come down Coke Zero it is.

I was torn about it @ $47 so I'm going to wait and if it doesn't come down Coke Zero it is.

If the price doesn't come down for you, keep an eye out for the drink card once onboard. Not every cruise will offer it, but if yours does, it'll usually appear about halfway through the cruise and is normally around $80. It's good for 10 drinks up to $12/13 each.

If the price doesn't come down for you, keep an eye out for the drink card once onboard. Not every cruise will offer it, but if yours does, it'll usually appear about halfway through the cruise and is normally around $80. It's good for 10 drinks up to $12/13 each.

Will do Thanks for info

Was waiting for price drop on freedom 3/11/18 cruise stayed at 50 said it it included your discount,we are diamond. Bought it yesterday 1/25/18 today 1/26/18 went up to 53 per day. I will keep checking and will double check on the ship but think we just made it under the line before the price increase. Shore excursion we purchased through RCCL also went up $14 bucks today. Are date is a prime spring date time so think we got a good price. Did not book this cruise until late Dec 2017 in Jr Suite. It may be a pain but check you planer every day and buy the package when you think it is a fair price.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Going on Allure soon and pkg is on sale for $47 + 18%, but we are now Diamond + and get a 30% disc. Any idea what the going rate is on board Allure now??

I thought the 30% discount was for D+. Does Diamond also get the 30% off on-board pricing?