Scoreeeeeeeee!

colombiangirl

Went online to check prices today for our April 2nd sailing on Reflection. So happy, prices went down and we were able to upgrade to a Sky Suite with all 4 perks. Not only that, it's an aft cabin. So happy!!! Check prices, call your agents...you could score a great deal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

Went online to check prices today for our April 2nd sailing on Reflection. So happy, prices went down and we were able to upgrade to a Sky Suite with all 4 perks.

Thata boy, girl! :D

I checked this morning for our March 11th and was able to upgrade from a Sky Suite to a Celebrity Suite for 315.00. Very excited. It pays to check!!!! And Congrats

Why every time I call my well known TA about upgrading because a 1b is less than my 2d after final payment, I’m told I am in cancellation penalty and can’t do it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why every time I call my well known TA about upgrading because a 1b is less than my 2d after final payment, I’m told I am in cancellation penalty and can’t do it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That does not make any sense......you don't want to cancel..........you want to move.

I checked this morning for our March 11th and was able to upgrade from a Sky Suite to a Celebrity Suite for 315.00.

Mutis,

Congratulations on the upgrade. We will see you on board. :)

I too was able to get an upgrade from SS to CS on my April 1 Millie Asia cruise, for very little cost. I’m so excited to have the extra space on a 2 week cruise! :cool::D I was also able to keep my 4 perks! The original SS was a crazy good deal and this makes it even sweeter, pun intended.

Went online to check prices today for our April 2nd sailing on Reflection. So happy, prices went down and we were able to upgrade to a Sky Suite with all 4 perks. Not only that, it's an aft cabin. So happy!!! Check prices, call your agents...you could score a great deal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

Thanks... we just got upgraded to a Sunset..... sweeeeet!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums